I Am Going To Make You Jealous

Yep, there was only one thing to do, I walked up to him and kicked him. He moaned in pain, was as I looked at him and smiled.

"That's for threatening me, you butt head." I went out of the class room and skipped down the halls. When I got to the parking lot I saw Elasha getting in a car with Parker, I ran over to them, before they could leave. I asked for a ride to my house, seeing as they're headed there anyways.

"I thought you had detention," Says Parker as he started the car and drove off. I glace out my window, watching the buildings and things go by, I was wondering if I should tell them about my coach and how I am going to be joining him team, well they're going to find out some time.  What do you think I can hide it from them? My inner thought asked myself; yes I have sometimes a voice in my head that speaks to me, jealous? I sighed realizing I can't hide the fact that I am joining the team.

"I did have detention, but I was able to get out of it by telling the coach I would be on his all girls basketball team." I said looking down at my hands, I knew what Elasha was about to say.

"You know how to play basketball?" She asked, I nodded. "How did you learn to play?"

"I have played before at my old school...When I was little my dad showed me how to play, I liked it, but then you know, it was a thing I did with my dad." I don't like playing anymore, because it reminds me of him, and it hurts to remember him, a father that doesn't want me. I think Elasha understood what I meant when I said it was a thing I did with my dad; I knew she knew that meant it reminded me of him. All she did was nodded, Parker remained silent. I sighed in relief when we got to my house, right now for some reason I just want to lay down and watch a movie. As we reached my front door, I heard what sounded like a car racing down the street, but when it got to front of my house, it stopped and pulled into the drive way. I could not see through the tented windows at who it was, but I had a feeling. I opened the door and walked in, not bothering to see who was driving the car. I made my way to my room and dropped my school things by my bed, like always. Elasha followed me in.

"I love your room, with the red walls and black bed frame, oh, and that black and red desk is so cool looking." I think she was referring the way my mom had painted the desk black but as she was painting my room, she accidentally got some red paint on it, so she splattered red paint all over the black desk. So right now it looked like a black and red poke a dotted desk, which I totally like. My mom knew me so well, I smiled at that thought.

"Thanks." She nodded and sat down on my bed. I grabbed a loose white long shirt and some sweat pant and went in my bathroom to change. I redid my hair, and instead of putting up in a high ponytail like before I put it in a loose bun. When I got back to my room I saw Parker and Elasha sprawled out on my bed. And E.J was sitting by my desk, reading a book from one of my boxes. I sighed and walked in some more. They all looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey, you look comfortable." Said Elasha. "As for me, this shirt is cutting off my circulation." I laughed and went to my closet picking my second most comfortable shirt, I tossed it to her. "Thanks," She ran to the bathroom to change, leaving me in the room with Parker and E.J. I walked over to box and started to empty out the items of it and put the things were they belong. E.J stood up and started to put all the books that were in a box in a book self. Parker got up and walked over to me.

"Is there anything I can do?" He asked.

I shook my head, "No, I was actually thinking that when Elasha gets back, we can either go in the living room or stay in here and watch a movie. I do not want to unpack everything, right now." Parker nodded and then after a second Elasha walked in with a smile, of course.