Ch 14: Love is a Bitch.

Lola POV:

I chewed on my chow mein, "So who was that ho who wanted to suck your lollipop?"

He shrugged stabbing at his own food, "Some cunt who doesn't know when to shut up."

"you know her?"

"Yup."

"How?"

Another shrug, "Fuck buddies she liked any dick she could get and I liked chicks with huge tits. it worked well."

I nodded in understanding, "Liked as in past tense. you like dick now as well, how crushed she must be."

He glared at me, "No. I don't like dick Lola."

"Then why the past tense?"

He was quiet for a very long moment, "Lola have you ever been with a man?"

I didn't even bat a lash, "for a while I was told by the strange men I met at clubs I give excellent hummers."

He looked dumbfounded, "you're shitting me."

"About me blowing strange men in clubs, yeah."

"I thought s-"

"clubs weren't really my scene but one of the guys on my high school football team and a few dudes I met online said I really am good at it, best they ever got."

Again he looked utterly shocked, "what the hell?!"

I frowned, "what? I'm sure it was the truth I have been sucking lollipops my entire life its really not that different just not as tasty."

"Lola are you a virgin?"

"Define virgin."

He sighed, "have you ever had sex?"

I rose a brow, why did this even matter? I just wanted to know what was up with watermelon jugs,"Define sex."

"Had a man ever shoved his cock up your cunt?"

He has such a way with words this one. 

I shrugged, "Nah. no men all up in my cherry pie."

His eyes narrowed, "women?"

I smiled sweetly, "they are soft."

Axel muttered a few curses under his breath for reasons I couldn't understand, "Lola did you care about any of those people?"

I shook my head, "not really, I was just lonely and wanted some company. I haven't ever had a friend before so i'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do otherwise."

Another long moment of silence, "Lola..."

I saw that look in his eyes, it was the same people gave me after grandpa died.

Pity.

I frowned, why would lava cake pity me? its not like he has any friends either. "You never answered my  question about the ho."

He stared for a moment longer, his violet eyes looking for something, "right...well you see when a man and a woman decide they just want to have sex it never turns out well."

"Why not?"

His shrug was so elegant it almost distracted me from the disgust in his eyes, almost "Because, love is a bitch. And when you think you're in love you decide you want more than sex and the other person doesn't it becomes a problem."

I grew sad for him almost instantly, the poor chocolate cake must have had it tough, "Oh...I'm sorry for calling your lady friend a ho..I didn't know."

He looked shocked for a moment before letting out a bark of laughter, "of fuck no. not me babe, the stupid slut fell hard for me, well at least what I could offer outside sex and her other sex toy fell in love with her. Love triangles aren't my thing. So I cut the whole thing off."

"Oh."

"yeah."

"Are you good in bed?"

He choked on his food, "what the hell Lola you can't just ask people if they are good in bed."

"I can't?"

Axel stared at me for a very long moment, "I was infatuated with another person at the time and she tried to kill her."

My jaw dropped, "Damn you must be a great fudge Lava Cake. What happened to this other woman?"

He smiled wistfully, "she wasn't a woman, not at  the time anyways."

I slowly scooted my chair back, "child pervert..."

His glare would have killed me had I looked him directly in her super pretty eyes. "It wasn't like that. She was very dear to a friend of mine, the more I heard the more she fascinated me."

I had never seen Axel look so utterly content before, it was like all the mean feelings he harbored inside of him and all of his tough exterior just melted away like ice cream on a hot summer day. "Why?"

"Why?"

"Why did she fascinate you enough to ditch your fudge buddy to be with her?"

"I actually never met her, only heard stories and saw photos."

how cute. "oh..so why?" 

He leaned back in his chair and stared off at nothing, lost in memory, "She was so real and so un soiled by everything around her. The only person I had ever heard of who hadn't been affected by the dirt of this world. Innocent and sweet."

"But you hate sweet things."

He gave a small laugh, "yeah. I guess I do don't I."

I was genuinely interested, "What happened to her?"

He looked almost sad, "she grew up. I'm not sure how much she's changed but she's older now more versed in the world."

"so you don't really know?"

"No..I don't know her well its been a long time since I heard of her."

"Then how do you know she's not what she used to be?"

He smiled almost sadly, "Because Lola, no one ever is."

~~

A/N: I almost want to do an AXEL POV of this ch. >.<