what's happening to me?! (2)

GABBY UP TOP. (Issy's sister)

"He is so amazing." Gabby said with a smile plastered on her face.

"When am I gonna meet him?" I asked.

"Whenever you want to."She said laying beside me on my bed. Gabby and I are at my house having sister-sister time. Zen and yas went out.

"I can't believe my little sister is this serious about a guy." I said wiping away imaginary tears.

She turned on her side to look at me. She giggled. "It's just sad it took me 20 years." She said. I laughed at her. She is 20 years old, so she wanted to be serious about a guy from she was born.

Gabby and I are really close. We are the only children our parents have, so we are spoiled.

"I want to lose my virginity to him." She said and I turned on my side also, so that we were face to face.

"Do you love him?" I asked.

"Yes, and I know he loves me too. We've been going out for seven months now, and he told me he loved me last week. I know he means it, because it's the first time he's ever told me and he has never asked me for sex."

"Well, if you love him and you're sure you wanna lose it to him, then go ahead. Just make sure that you won't regret it. Because I honestly wish I had never lost mine to greg." I said.

"I do and I know I won't regret it." She said.

"Okay, I'm too lazy to cook, do you wanna order pizza or do you wanna go out to eat?" I asked.

"Go out." She said.

We both stood up and gabby went to the ensuite, while I just put on my clothes since I took a shower earlier.

She came out after half an hour or so and got dressed.

********************************************

"How long does it take to make damn steak?" I asked growing impatient.

"Cool down Is. Here she comes." Gabby said pointing to the waitress who was carrying our food.

She placed the food infront of us and gabby thanked her. I began eating almost immediately. I stopped eating and stood up. I needed to urinate.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I said to gabby before walking off to the bathroom. I entered and went into a stall. I urinated and wiped, then I flushed the toilet. I came out and washed my hands then went back to the table.

I sat down. I looked at the steak and didn't feel for it anymore so I pushed it aside and drank my water.

"I miss mom and dad." I said as I put down my water.

Gabby gave me a look that said 'where the hell did that come from'. "Really?" She asked.

I nodded.

When she finished eating, I paid for our meals and we headed out to my car. We got in and drove back to my house.

We went in and headed to the kitchen, Yas and zen were in there sitting by the island. When they saw gabby they both ran to her. She's been here for four days now and they never realised because they are always out.

"Gabby."

"Gabbs." They said in union and hugged her.

"Hey guys." Gabby said hugging them back.

"When did you come?" zen asked.

"Saturday." She answered.

"Are you serious?" Zen asked.

"You've been here from saturday? How did we not know?" Yas asked.

"Because you guys are always out." I said.

"Speaking of out, there is this ball-party-thing tonight that my dad is throwing and he wants me to come...... So I want you guys to come with me." Yas said

"I will go." Gabby said.

"I'll go too." I said.

"There is no way, you guys know balls aren't my thing." Zen said sitting down.

"I beg to differ." Yas said and we all laughed.

Zen glared at us. " Oh, shut up. You know what I mean." She said.

"Whatever, can you please come, you know that you're the life of the party." Yas begged.

"I know but this isn't a party, it's hours of torture, rich people everywhere talking all proper and walking like they have dicks stuck up their ass." She said and we laughed.

"But........ you do realise that you are rich, right?!" Yas said.

Zen rolled her eyes.

"I bet there will be sexy guys there." I said. I knew if you wanted zen to do something all you have to do is say that there will be sexy guys there.

"I'm in." She said without hesitation. I giggled to myself.

******************************

"Are you guys ready? The limo is here." Yas said walking into my room.

"Yes." Gabby and I said simultaneously. We walked out of my room and headed downstairs. I locked up the house and we went to the limo.

When we arrived to yas' house we came out and went inside. Zen and I know this house like the back of our hands. Yas and I have been best friends since pre-school and zen became our best friend in middle school.

We all made our way to the ball room. When we entered there were alot of people in there and tables and chairs everywhere.

We haven't even been here for 5 minutes good and zen is already talking to a guy. Yas went to find her parents. Gabby and I sat down at one of the tables.

I needed to urinate. I've been urinating very often, which is weird because I don't have a weak bladder. I stood up.

"I'll be back." I said to gabby before walking off. I exited the ballroom and walked to the nearest bathroom. The door was closed so I knocked on it.

No one answered. I knocked again. Still no answer. So I just walked in. And might I say I regret doing so. Can't these people find a room. They both turned to look at me and shock over took me. It was mariano, the man from the club.

"I'm sorry." I said and hurried out and closed the door. I walked swiftly to the other bathroom and locked myself in there. I did what I had to do and washed my hands. I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled. I look good. I opened the door and walked out of the bathroom.

On my way back to the ball room I saw mariano and decided to say hi. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said with a smile.

"Yes?" He asked with an emotionless expression.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"This is my company's party..... what are you doing here?"He said.

"It's my bestfriend's dad's party."

"Okay."

Talking to him now, I don't feel as nervous as the last time.

"You look nice." I said.

"Thanks. So do you." He said. There was something I wanted to ask him.

"Did anything happen between us the other night?" I asked.

He looked at me confused. "What are you talking about?" He asked.

"That night at the club." I said.

"Okay, look we only spoke and had a couple drinks, nothing happened between us, and nothing will ever happen between us....You're just not my type." He said bitterly. then walked off.

I stood there and watched as he disappeared around a corner. When he was out of sight, I cried. I know something happened between us, because I remembered. The memory came back to me some days ago and I just wanted to see if he remembered, but he doesn't even know who I am. I ran to the bathroom and locked the door. I sat on the toilet and cried.