Chapter 45

*YO GUYS! IT'S ANOTHER UPDATE! YES, I KNOW, I TOOK FOREVER ON THIS ONE TOO. I'M SORRY. I'LL KEEP TRYING TO MAKE THE WAITING TIME SHORTER AND SHORTER AS THE CHAPTERS COME. BUT, FOR NOW, SIT BACK, RELAX, LISTEN TO THE MUSIC IN THE MULTIMEDIA --which is Lullabies by Yuna (Adventure Club remix) and I barely found this song like oh my lawd I'm in love with it and I think it sounds nice with the first half of this chapter-- AND ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS.~~

QUESTIONS!!:
-What is one show you never, ever thought you'd watch and get into? (*cough* Orange is the New Black *violent cough*)
-What's your favorite genre of music? (I don't think I asked this question before, did I? Whatevs, bruh. If you haven't noticed, my main thing is EDM. c:)

ENJOY THE CHAPTER GUYS. I REALLY HOPE YOU DO BECAUSE I FEEL CONFLICTED ABOUT IT. IT'S BEEN SO LONG. TRY NOT TO GET CONFUSED ON THIS ONE!*

Stay Creepy, My Friends!~

Chapter 45

Today was a special day. I was wearing this lovely, arctic blue sundress. Ribbons tied at the ends of my braids matched my dress. There was a beautiful flower in my hair that I was happy about. My mother smiled down at me as she fixed my hair a bit while my father helped put my shoes on. I was excited for Daniel's birthday party. He was going to be turning seven today. During the weeks leading up to this day he talked on and on about how amazing it would be and all of the ideas he and his parents had in store. It sounded fantastic and I knew I had to be there, plus he was my friend.

"Are you ready to leave now, my little rairakku?," asked my mother. I nodded eagerly.

Before I knew it, I was sitting in the backseat of my father's car, holding Daniel's birthday present close to me. It's something I picked out myself and I was pretty confident that he would love it. My parents were in the front, my father in the driver's seat. "Ikamishou," (let's go) my father announced happily as he turned on the car and started leaving the driveway. The gates opened, we exited, and then they closed up again, locked and secure until we came back. The drive to the park felt like forever. I was tapping my foot throughout the entire way. Finally, the familiar green fields and gorgeous trees of the local park came into view. I even spotted this goose which Daniel and I named Archibald. Well, at least I did. Daniel just calls him Archy.

Once we were parked, we left the car. As my parents grabbed a couple more presents from the back, I tried spotting the area where Daniel's party was. Far away, there was a picnic center and I could see the familiar party balloons of a birthday. As soon as my parents were done, I practically dragged them along the stone pathway that traveled throughout the entire park.

This is a great place to have a birthday party. It's pretty.

I agreed with Sam.

And then, there he was. Dressed in a nice T-shirt and cargo shorts, wearing a big, red badge that had 'Birthday Boy!!!' on it. He was laughing along with a few other kids but as soon as he saw me, he exclaimed "Hold on" and started running to me. I smiled at him and soon he was in front of me, panting. His hair was neat but knowing him he would mess it up.

"You made it," he sighed.

I nodded and replied, "Of course! I couldn't miss your party."

"We were just about to start playing tag," Daniel said, "Do you wanna join?"

I nodded. Then, I handed him his present. "I picked it myself," I commented, "But, don't open it yet!"