Chapter 10

Casey's POV (Yay!)

I charged into the school with determination written on my face. People moved out of the way whispering.

Whatever.

I'm on a mission and whispering will not stop me. Nothing will distract-

Is that a person or a dog?

Anyways...my mission was simple. Why the heck did Derek buy a frigging dog for me. Don't get me wrong, Ralph is the best dog a girl could ask for, but how did I know it's not a trick.

Have you SEEN SuperWhoLock, Torchwood and Marvel stuff?

For all I know, it could be a shape shifting Dalek controlled by moriarty with the help of cybermen and Thanos.

Just saying.

I spotted Derek leaning against his locker with his eyes closed and listening to music. He looks so peaceful. Stop it Casey. Remember the mission.

SLAM!

I hit the locker next to him and he jolted up. I gave him a sweet smile and handed him the white board.

Why did you buy Ralph for me? I wrote.

His glare softened and he shrugged his shoulders.

"I guess because I wanted to." He said simply. Ugh. I need more details. I have him a look and he sighed.

"You were so happy with him. I see the look in your eyes. I've had that look before. Ralph seemed to take your worries and throw them into a chasm. So, again, because I wanted to." He stared me in the eyes while saying this.

My eyes widened and I stared at him in shock.

Pretty boy say what?

He looked at me for a second, sighed, and walked down the hall. I shook my head and ran to catch up with him.

"No. No. No. Just because I was heart warming and mushy like in the books, it doesn't mean that we are going to fall in love." He looked me in the eyes with a hard look.

We can be friends. I need Hydra agents, man. I wrote and tossed the white board at him. I carefully watched him as he read it.

Then, the kid that everybody is school hides from, laughed.

He laughed his freaking head off in the middle of the hallway.

His laugh was so beautiful that the heavens opened and Castiel showed up.

Just kidding. Seriously though, his laugh was a beautiful sound.

I started silently  laughing at him and soon we were both leaning against the lockers trying to catch our breath. People were whispering and staring at us.

Oh well.

"Fine cupcake, we can be fellow hydra agents." I glared at him with the use of the nickname and then gave him the hydra salute, but with only one hand because I had a binder in my other arm.

He shook his head at me.

"Bye cupcake." I let out an exasperated sigh and walked to my next class.

Crap. All of my friends are in the next class. This is a small school. What does that equal?

Interrogation.
••
"What happened?" Haley asked too loud for comfort.

"How did you make him laugh?" Saylor yelled in my ear.

"I told you to stay away from him..." James commented.

"Dude, he won't even talk to me." Chase grumbled.

"He won't even give me a look!" Jake threw his hands up exasperated.

"He's hot." Lucy commented. James glared.

"Then I'll punch his pretty face so he isn't anymore."

I shook my head at all of them. They are completely and utterly ridiculous.

Considering our class had a sub that day, they asked questions the ENTIRE TIME. I ignored them and they eventually gave up and talked about who was better: Agent Coulson or Fury.

"Fury!"

"Coulson!"

"Fury!

"Fury!

"Coulson!"

Coulson. I wrote.

Chase and Jake dramatically sighed against each other.

"A TIE!" They flailed their arms.

Saylor and Haley face palmed. James and Lucy high fived and started talking about some tennis match.

I just stared at all of them bewildered.

What the heck?
••
The rest of the day was literally pop quizzes galore. No joke. I thought some teachers were gonna get punched.

I went home and saw Grant playing a game with Brett playing Zombies.

"BROOOO! Epic hit man!" Brett yelled.

They laughed and and did some handshake. I shook my head at them.

I brought a bag of frozen pizza rolls and shook it in front of their faces.

The nodded eagerly and I went to make it. While it was in the oven, the doorbell rang. The boys were to engrossed in their game to notice.

I sighed. Dear God, Let this go well. Amen.

I opened the door nervously and saw a man standing there. He looked at me curiously.

"Uh. I'm Dean Brooks. You go to school with my brother?" He asked. I nodded my head slowly. He took that as a sign to continue.

"I was wondering if you could come over for a second? Something happened after school with Derek and he refuses to come out of his room. Your his only friend that I know of." He explained. I opened the door for him to come in. I ran to get the pizza rolls out of the oven.

I wrote where I was going on a piece of paper and stuck it on Grant's forehead and followed Dean outside.

Dean walked down the street and I followed him. I looked at him curiously and he nodded towards the neighborhood.

"We look a couple blocks that way." I nodded my head and after about 10 minutes, we approached his door.

I took a deep breath. Here me go.
••
Don't kill me.

PLEASE DONT KILL ME

SEVERE WRITERS BLOCK MAN!

The two people who commented on my last chapter about updating and giving me ideas. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

GOD

BLESS

YOU!

Seriously though, Fury or Coulson? Team Iron Man or Team Cap?

I only care about Bucky tbh.

Your Bucky...

AHHHHHH

THATS ALL!

TTYL!

(PS, I love hearing your ideas and thoughts. Criticize me for all I care.)