I'm pregnant?! (3)

1 month later.

I stood up looking in my huge mirror in my bathroom. I've just finished throwing up multiple times. I looked at my stomach and noticed that it's getting bigger. I wonder if....... No I can't be..... But could I? I continued to look at my stomach in the mirror. There was a knock on the door and I turned to see yasmine (Yas.) looking at me.

"Does my belly look bigger to you?" I asked her.

"Honestly, it does.....Are you pregnant?" She asked.

I shrugged"I don't know."

"I'm gonna tell zen to bring a pregnancy test when she is coming home."

"Okay, tell her to bring four, just in case." I said. She nodded and left the ensuite. I went back to my room and sat on my bed, I took up my laptop and searched for symptoms of pregnancy.

In addition to missed period, the earliest signs and symptoms of pregnancy
might include:

. Tender, swollen breasts, early in pregnancy hormonal changes might make your breasts tender, sensitive or sore.....

. Nausea with or without vomiting.....

. Increased urination.....

. Fatigue.....

. Food aversions or cravings....

I read aloud. I've had all these symptoms. Oh my gosh. I closed the laptop and layed down. I closed my eyes and held my stomach.

knock

knock

knock

I turned to my room door and saw yas and ren standing there.

"Come in." I said. They walked in and zen handed me the tests. I went into the bathroom and peed on all of them. I placed them on the counter and washed my hands.

"How long do we wait?" Yas asked.

"The box said one minute." I said to them.

I sat beside them and rested on my bed. The minute passed and I went for them. I turned them on the back and carried them to my room.

"Are you ready?" Zen asked. I nodded.

I turned over the first one.....

Positive.

I turned over the second one.....

positive

I turned over the third one.......

positive

I turned over the fourth one......

positive

"They are all positive." I said as a tear escaped my eye.

"Oh, honey, don't cry." Yas said, walking over to me and hugging me. I hugged her back. Zen came and joined the hug.

Then soon I started laughing. They both pulled away and stared at me with confused expressions.

"These are tears of joy." I said with a smile. I turned to my mirror and looked at my stomach. "I can't believe there's a little human growing inside of me." I said smiling.

"Me either. I'm gonna be an aunt." Zen said jumping up and down.

"I'm gonna be a god mother." Yas said joining her in jumping.

I laughed at them. My smile immediately vanished when a question flashed through my mind.

Who's the father?