14. Vacation

JINHEE's POV

*RINGGGGGGGGG*

"Have a nice 1 week break class!" Mrs.lee said before she exit the room.
"WOHHH!!" The whole class yelled in joy.

"Let's catch up with others!" Taehyung said as he swing his arms over my shoulder. I didn't answer, but I secretly smile. Some girls are glaring, but I'm too happy to care.
Taehyung let go of my shoulder before we meet with the others outside the gate.

"First semester is over! It's finally break time!!" Hobi jumped in joy.

"Where should we go for vacation?!" Jimin asked.

"How about Haeundae Beach?" Jungkook said.

"Again? We already went there last year." Jimin replied.

"How about Jeju? My parents have some connection with one of the resort there." Jin said.

"That sounds good" Miyoung smiled.

"I like that place!" Rapmon added.
"I'm in!"
"Me too!"
"Me three!!"
"Alright, when should we go?" Taehyung asked.
"Let's go tomorrow (Saturday) then we'll stay there for 2 days." Jin suggested.
"Sure!"
"Okay!"
"Nice!"

".............guys....." I called.

"Something's wrong?" Rapmon asked.

"Can we go on Monday?!" I replied.

"Why?" Taehyung asked.

"I...need to go with my family somewhere, I'll be back before Monday!" I said. I actually have packed schedule to go through.

"Oh....it's alright, we could go on Monday." Miyoung replied.

"Monday is fine for me." Taehyung commented.

"Me too" the others nodded.

"Okay! Then Monday it is! See you guys at the airport!" Jin said.

No One's POV

Time passes by fast for everyone and it's finally Monday. Everyone except for Jinhee, all the packed schedule makes her day seems longer. But it's finally time she can take a rest.

She look at her phone, and a smile comes to her face.

Tae: Are you ready yet? 😌
Jinhee: Yup!
Tae: Do you need me to pick you up?
Jinhee: It's alright, I already have a ride.
Tae: Are you sure??
Jinhee: yes!! In fact I'm going now, see u and others at the airport 😀
Tae: Alright, see ya! 😄

JINHEE's POV

After Jin pass us our first-class ticket. We decided who to sit with on the plane. Me, Miyoung, and Jin will sit together.
Jimin, Suga, and Jungkook.
Last is J-hope, Rapmon and Tae.

From here to Jeju will only take 4 hours. During the flight, I left Jin and Miyoung alone to talk, I didn't want to interrupt the 'couple'.
And of course.......everywhere BTS goes, there's will always be girls drooling at them. Hobi already make a conversation with a girl sit on the next row.
Jimin didn't let anyone talk to maknae. Hehe so protective.

I peek a look at Tae, he was sleeping soundly. How can he manage to look handsome while sleeping??
Don't forget to mention Suga, the sleeping beauty.

No One's POV

The group arrive at the Shineville Luxury Resort and the guys walk to their room while the girls explore their own. The place was spacious and beautiful, this resort is high end!
Jinhee plopped herself down to the soft bed. Miyoung also lays beside her.