Chapter 68.

London looked at Tammy with her expression unchanged waiting for her to respond.

"London you're not being serious are you?"

Tammy took off her glasses.

"I don't want to break up a marriage and hurt my man even if he said he would be alright either way."

London finally exhaled, letting her emotions finally come through.

"I know you are scared but I can't risk my licenses over tampering with results and you are not thinking clearly right now. "

London hung her head letting tears fall.

"I know Chris, China and Drake will be fine with the outcome. You won't go through anything alone."

London wiped her eyes, clearing her throat.

"You're right. I got my self in this mess and I don't want my child to suffer not knowing their true father."

Dr. Tammy started scribbling on a notepad.

"I know you saw a doctor in Atlanta, but I want you to either come see me or see my colleague Dr. Shepherd from now on. She is one of my closest friend and she also has a private practice."

"Thank you Tammy."

"Always London. I won't ever forget how you invested in my practice when no bank would give me a loan, if you ever need me, I'm only one phone call away."

They both stood up and hugged. London left the her office and headed straight for the airport to Atlanta. She didn't know how the hell she would break this news.

***

"How was your run?" August asked as he walked out the bathroom in a towel.

Becca was grinning ear to ear admiring August's body. She can tell he had been getting extra right in the gym. His abs were deeply ridged as drops of water ran down disappearing below his towel.

August waving his hand in front of Becca's face brought her back to reality.

"Girl you iight," August laughed.

"Yeah babe," Becca said looking him up and down. "You just gonna walk out the bathroom looking like a tall glass a water and expect me not to look?"

They both laughed.

"Well its all yours," he said sitting on the edge of the bed pulling Becca in front of him. "You can hop on this dick right now if you wanted."

"I know," Becca said laughing as she walked towards the bathroom.

"So your run was good?"

Becca pulled off her sports bra thinking about if she should mention her run in.

"It was cool. So I ran into someone."

He looked in the bathroom curiously, "who?"

"Devin." She closed the bathroom door knowing August would act a fool.

August hopped off the bed and barged into the bathroom,"why is this nigga in your face almost everyday. Was he followin you?"

August's eyes followed Becca as she moved around the bathroom getting ready to get in the shower.

"No.baby, but apparently he lives in our neighborhood by the lake. He saw me running and he stopped by to say hello."

"This dude starting to irritate the hell out of me," he said leaning against the sink with his arms folded.

Becca dropped her towel and step into the steam filled shower.

"You have nothing to worry about baby. You know that."

"I know you ain't going anywhere. What we got is forever, but e has been in your face too many times for my comfort."

Becca nodded her head in agreement while getting her hair wet, "Well he gave me football tickets to the playoff game tomorrow night for taking his daughter out, but I already know you aren't going to want to go."

"Shit, Ill go, but you not," August laughed. "How many tickets he give you?"

"I think like 5."

"Cool that's enough for me and my niggas."

August leaned off the counter and walked over to the shower door and opened it.

"What are you doing Aug," Becca laughed as she watched August pull down his Clavin Kleins.

"So you really think I was gon' stand there and just look at you while you all wet and naked?"

Becca looked up at him laughing as he stepped in closing the door behind him.

"August we need to get ready to go. We have to drop baby girl to her new ballet class before we go to the range." Becca said giggling as August picked her up and walked over to the shower bench. He turned to sit down as he kept Becca on top of him.

"You got me all worked up," he said kissing on her neck. Rubbing his erection against her entrance. "Now I need a release."

Becca gave in to her man. Whatever August wants, he can get gladly get.

Becca wrapped her arms around his neck as August continued planting kissing on the side of her neck. Her fingers ran through his soft curls as he lifted her up and slowly down on his dick.

August sexed Becca until the water ran cold.

****

After dropping Kimberly to her ballet studio, August and Becca pulled up to the range. They both already had there gun license so they did not need to go through the training or anything.

"Okay B, let me shoot some rounds to show you where I want you to aim."

Becca laughed at August as he explained what he wanted her to do. She already knew how and where to shoot but he wanted to show her so she was going to act like a good student.

August sent six shots flying to the head, both arms and legs and last near the heart.

"Okay see if you can hit those spots like I did babe."

August put the gun down grinning hard as the paper came forward showcasing the holes.

Becca smiled as she stepped forward picking up the weapon.

She got in position, took a breath and began unloading.

When the clip was completely empty, she smiled and sat the gun down.

August looked confused as he looked at the shooting paper,"Baby you didn't hit any of the target stops that I hit and you emptied the damn thing."

Becca laughed, "You said we were coming to practice shots to kill right?"

"Yes." He said folding his arms.

"Well I decided to aim for all the major arteries instead," she smiled.

He looked closer at the target and laughed, "damn boo, you really did that shit. We didn't really need to come here to practice. Why didn't you say anything?"

"Well I wanted to show you that I can protect myself and the family just like you can."

"Well shit. I am impressed," August said kissing her forehead. "Let's finish a few more round then we can get Kimberly and go eat."

____________

Vote and Comment for next chapter!!!

-Lys💜

Revised 9/2019