Risk it all: Marth x Reader

Hey guys! I just realized I haven't did a Marth x Reader one shot in a long time so here is one. I'm gonna try to write as much as I can cause school is like 6 days away so I won't be able to write at that time. Well, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y-you...BASTARD!!" You yelled.

The man gave you a slight chuckle.

"Deal or no deal? I'll be glad to kill each and everyone of them."

"Fine! Tonight, okay!?" The man nodded and walked away. You really didn't know the man's identity or name. He covers his face with a mask and didn't bother showing his face or telling you his name.

You also didn't know why he wanted to pick up a fight with you. You were one of the best fighters in smash.

"(Y/N)! What happened!?I heard yelling," Marth barged into your room.

"Nothing. Tell the others to stay inside and to not come outside at all today."

"What? Why?"

"NOTHING! Nothing..." You whispered the last part.

"(Y/N), tell me. We've been friends for so long and now you suddenly don't trust me?"

"A guy...I need to fight him. Or else h-he will kill e-e-everyone in the mansion," You burst into tears and hugged Marth.

"Shhh, it's okay (Y/N). Besides, I know your gonna win. Your the tip fighter and I know you could do it. I believe in you," He gave you a warm smile.

"Thank you Marth."

~~~at the battle~~~

"Seems like you showed up," The man chuckled.

"Shut up," You drew out your (weapon choice I prefer a sword) and did a fighting stance.

"Someones angry today."

"I said...SHUT UP!!" You ran towards him and tried to hit his sides but missed. Did he...disappear?

"Behind you!" He jabbed his sword into your shoulder but you ignored the pain.

"HYAHHH!!" You stabbed him on the side but it looked like you didn't even give him a scratch. "What the heck?"

You did a back flip over his and stabbed him on the back. You didn't see even the slightest mark of blood.

"What are you?"

He coughed and then lifted up your chin.

"You see, (Y/N), I can't be beaten. Even if I get stabbed in the heart I still won't die. You have no chance against me and once I'm through with you, the next one is Marth."

"NO! DON'T KILL MARTH SPARE HIM PLEASE!!" You pushed him away from you.

"Hmm, let me think about it. No," He gave you and evil grin and started to laugh.

"Don't you dare kill ANYONE in the mansion. I will destroy you," You walked up to him and stabbed him in the stomach but he still wasn't hurt.

God damnit (Y/N)! Think, think...what could hurt him?? That's it!

"So, you said if I stab you in the heart or the stomach you don't die?"

He nodded.

"Then how about this!" You jumped and stabbed him on the head making him fall.

Yes!

His body had no life left in it.

"You should have been more precise or else I bet you wouldn't have been dead," You laughed and walked away.

~~~at the mansion~~~

"I'm home!!" You yelled when you entered. You had blood on your cheeks, shoulder and a little on your stomach.

"(Y/N)!!!" You heard the others cheer and run to you.

"I told you I would survive," You grinned and gave all your friends a hug.

"Hey where's Marth?" You asked out loud. You suddenly felt dizzy and collapsed.

"(Y/N)!"

"What happened!?"

"Is she dead?!"

"Take her to the nurse. Quick!" Marth suddenly yelled.

"Marth!"

Marth picked you up bridal style and walked to the nurse.

~~~2 hours later~~~

You gave out a loud yawn.

"Ah, that was a good nap. Wait, I'm not in my room. Where am I?"

"Thank God your awake (Y/N)!" You saw Marth run to you.

"Oh hi Marth," He embraces you into a hug and you higher back. He whispered into your ear.

"You had me so worried. I missed you," Marth whispered.

"I was only gone a few hours."

"I know but it felt like years," Marth cried into your shoulder.

"Its okay Marth I'm here now," You smiled.

He leaned in closer until your foreheads touched and connected his lips with yours. He got ontop of you and kept kissing you. When he broke the kiss you said:

"For you I'd risk it all."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was really short. Oh well. I hope you guys liked it and stay awesome!!