Chapter 2

I got the answers to my questions as I entered the hotel room in the night of my wedding. I walked in to see him sitting on the edge of the bed digging his nails into the mattress. At first I thought it was just because he was nervous about our "first night". I walked closer and sat next to him and I laid my hand on top of his. Oh my gosh why do I feel so warm when I touch him? He quickly pulled his hand away from mine. My heart started sickening with all the worries I had earlier. I wanted to hold his hands and tell him that every thing would be fine. He turned away from me completely. I decided to talk first. " hey, um I know this is an arranged marriage and you're finding it awkward but hey we can learn to love each other later right? " he snorts at my little speech. What? He turns around giving me a death glare. " you and I are never going to love each other! My heart belongs to one girl and one girl only and that girl isn't you!" He stormed out of the room. I knew it. I knew there was  something wrong! Why didn't he stop the wedding then? Why did he just go with it? He re entered the room and and looked at me in hatred and said,"I am going to make your life hell!" With that he slaps me hard across my face making my world go black.

The next morning I wake up going what happened last night night was a dream more like a nightmare but no it wasn't. I woke up and he wasn't there. I receive a knock on the door a little later, my heart lifts up hopefully, thinking it's him. Maybe he changed his mind. Maybe he came to apologise. I opened the door and found the driver who drove us to the hotel standing right in front of me. I asked him what he wanted and he told me that he was to take me to the new house in LA where I was supposed to live forever with my hubby. Although now I'm not sure about the 'forever' and the 'hubby' part. I simply nodded that I understood the message and I told him to wait down in the lobby. He decently obliged and left. I turned to go into the bathroom and silently get ready for my next big day. If he wanted to get rid of me then why did he send the driver to pick me up? Maybe he's not as bad as I thought. Maybe the Keith I had a crush on still exists deep within. Maybe.

Author's note: guys I would love it if you comment and let me know what you think please. And please vote if you like the story. Love you all!