3.3

"Something always ruins the good in my life, so I'm thankful to have you."

~~~

Everything was smooth for about a month.

The club was going well, Harry and Louis still competing for the spotlight, but they'd always be the two faces of Daddy's Playhouse, so Louis knew that Harry was content as well.

The boys gained new friends in Ashton and his boyfriend, Lukey, and the couple was extreme goals, as Louis would put it.

However, Louis was very much in love with his boyfriend and the relationship they had. Sure, it got rough sometimes, but Harry would calm down before fucking Louis nice and deep, solving the problem.

Even Ed was becoming good friends with Louis. The ginger finally worked up the nerve to ask Niall on an actual date and they were an official couple, leaving Louis satisfied.

Sure, Ed had been with Harry sexually loads of time, but Ed never received the same thing, the same kind of love that Louis received from Harry. Louis knew he had a one-up on Harry's ginger fling, and he was proud of it.

Yes, things were going great.

Until they weren't.

It was late at night on a Friday, Louis off of work while Harry worked a shift, and Louis was just falling asleep when his cell phone rang. He answered the call- Ed- with a yawn.

"Louis? I need you to come to the club right this instant so we can discuss something," Ed said, making Louis nervous.

"Why didn't Harry-"

"He's very upset," Ed said quietly. "Only you can calm him down. After that, we can solve this little... Problem."

"I'm on my way," Louis said before getting out of bed. He was only wearing a soft grey tee of Harry's, so he pulled on a black coat and white skinnies over his navy blue thong, black flats following right after. He ruffled his hair and grabbed his keys, heading off towards his place of work.

The club lights were nearly blinding since Louis had been on the edge of sleep, but he parked and went straight past the flashing lights and into the dark club.

A loud beat was thumping through the club while several men tossed money onto the stage for the dancing lad- Liam Payne. Two other boys that Louis didn't know were on either side of Liam.

Louis walked quickly to the dressing rooms and offices, entering Ed's and smiling softly when he saw poor Harry, sitting on a sleep black couch with his was in his hands. 

"Harry," Louis said softly, causing Harry to look up and smile falsely at Louis. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

"I'm okay," Harry said, eyes traveling from Louis to Ed, who was leaned back in a comfortable-looking chair. "We need to tell you something important."

Louis nodded, walking over to sit beside Harry, but the taller lad pulled Louis into his lap, patting his thigh gently.

"Do you know where your family is?" Ed asked.

"Doncaster, I assume," Louis said slowly. "I don't know for sure. I haven't had contact for years."

"Well... Is there a possibility that they are here?" Harry prompted.

"Doubt it. They knew where I was moving to, they wouldn't-"

"What's your stepdad's name?" Ed interrupted.

"Mark Tomlinson, but-"

"Fuck," Harry said, rubbing his temples with his free hand. "I just... I think that Mark Tomlinson is the owner of the other club."

"It can't be the same," Louis said immediately. "They knew what I've become and despised me for it. He would never be the owner of a strip club."

"Okay. Why don't we go check it out?" Edward said, tossing a box onto the table and smirking.

~~~

"You look ridiculous," Louis giggled, despite the circumstances, adjusting the fedora on Harry's head. It had a large peacock feather sticking out of the side.

Harry snorted, pushing on a pair of sunglasses. "I feel ridiculous. My jeans aren't tight enough."

"At least your dick isn't suffocated for once," Ed counted, pulling the beanie further down to hide all traces of ginger hair.

"Shut the fuck up," Harry hissed as the skipped the long line and immediately handed over money to the security guard, who let them in with no struggle.

"There's a hella long line," Louis commented once they were inside the club. "Looks like we have competition."

"No competition if I can buy the club."

Louis jumped, turning the face a tall man, thinner and handsomer, yet older, than Louis remembered.

Mark Tomlinson.

"Hello," Mark said with a sly smirk. "You boys are going to have to do more than wear hats and sunglasses to get past me. All my guards know your height, weight, age, name, and overall features. He alerted me rather quickly and, thankfully, I was already close to the door. How about a drink in my office?"

Harry looked about ready to beat the man who abandoned Louis, but he followed anyways, leaving Louis and Ed to follow behind him.

Harry reached back and grabbed Ed's hand while looping his arm around Louis's waist, successfully getting them to Mark's office.

"How kind of you to offer us drinks, Mr. Tomlinson, but this won't change my mind," Ed said as soon as the door was closed and his hand was free from Harry's death grip.

"Nor will it stop me from beating your ass," Harry growled, causing Mark to raise two eyebrows.

"And why would you do such a thing? I barely know you... In person, that is. I've seen your performances-"

"That's disgusting," Louis hissed. "Don't ever watch my boyfriend again-"

"Ah, Louis. I've seen your performances as well. We all know I'm undeniably disgusted by gays but it seems the era of the money these days. I saw how well you were in the business and took up on my own club."

Louis flinched as Harry pulled away, lunging at Mark, but the older man was fast, swiftly stepping to the side. Harry stumbled and nearly fell, but regained his posture, livid.

"You and Louis's fucking mother abandoned him because he was a little bit different. That's heart-wrenching and plain cruel."

"Speaking of abandoned," Mark said, smile turning into a smirk, "I've been reading your files, Harry. An orphan. You also abandoned your family, didn't you?"

A fist connected with Mark's face and the man stumbled bavkwards, gripping his jaw.

Ed was breathing heavily, clutching his now-bruised knuckles. "Don't you fucking talk about that to him. You don't know shit."

Harry grabbed Louis's arm and stepped out of the office, Ed close behind.

Louis whimpered, wondering why his life had to be so fucked up.

~~~

Currently wondering what Harry's jaw is made of it's so fucking sharp

I'm back I was grounded sorry

PQOTC: Why don't you guys tell me were you're located? (State if you're in the USA, country if you're somewhere else) Maybe you're in the same place as me, nearby, or in a whole other continent. I'd love to know.