Chapter 89

~Mangle's POV~

I looked on with my Phantom twin as Springtrap was thrown into the fire. I turned to her and inspected her severe wounds.

"I'm sorry I let this happen to you." I said.

"It's okay. I needed to do this. He was dangerous."

"But now, you're going to die because of me."

"No, I'm not. I'm dying because I wanted this to happen."

I gripped onto her hand as the other Phantoms surrounded me.

"Phantom BB, can you save her?"

"No. I can't save her. Or any of us."

I looked at him in confusion until Phantom Mangle spoke again.

"Springtrap was our creator. Now that he's burning, we're going to die too."

"But he might not die! He said so."

"But he's losing his power. That will cause us to vanish."

I didn't want to lose the new friends I had made. I didn't want them to leave so soon. And because of me.

"Mangle, remember, this is what's been coming to us. Thanks to you, we get to die in peace rather than being brutally murdered." Phantom Chica said.

I nodded and squeezed Phantom Mangle's hand tighter.

"You are strong, Mangle. Always remember that. You've amazed me with your power. And you did so much for everyone. You brought us to the side we belong on. You brought Toy Freddy back and made him realize what he was fighting for. Never forget any of us. And lead the world with your strength."

They all smiled as they began to fade away.

"Goodbye, friends." They said.

And, they were gone.

"It's okay. You made it all worth it." Foxy said while grabbing my arm.

"I don't mean to rush the sympathy, but we have to go before this fire kills us." The spirit said.

The fire was now coming closer to us. Mike, who had been lying on the ground earlier, was now gone.

Hopefully he made it out.

"Now, follow me."

He floated over to a picture of the puppet Payton was now in. Some of it was already burnt by the fire.

"Grab my hand quickly, or it will be too late."

We did as he asked, and he placed his other hand on the burning picture.

We were all suddenly transported to a little restaurant. There were kids with masks sitting at a table.

"Where are we?" I asked.

"You will soon find out."

We walked around exploring the place, trying to figure out what was going on.

Suddenly, a little boy in a crocodile mask grabbed my hand.

"Hi!" He said cheerfully.

"Oh, uh...hi."

"What's your name?"

"Mangle..."

"Wow, that's cool."

"Really?"

"Yeah. You are so cool looking. You have awesome sharp teeth, and, wow, that's a cool second head!"

The little metal head that was resting on my shoulder smiled.

"Thank you."

"Will you be my friend?" I smiled.

"Sure. I would love too."

"Yay! Come meet my other friends!"

He pulled me over to a group of kids with other animal masks. Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Toy Chica, and BB were already playing with them.

"I forgot how much I love playing with kids!" Toy Bonnie said while playing his plastic guitar.

"We love you too!" A little girl in a cat mask said while running up to Toy Bonnie and hugging him.

"Wait, guys, I just realized something." Toy Chica said. "Where are we going to go after the ghosts leave?"

"I think we just found our new home."

Hey guys, yet again, I am so sorry for being late on updates. You can blame internet and school for that. I'm getting ready for school to start, and there's a lot to do. And, one thing I'd like to mention, I decided to enter this story in the Wattys. I mean, why not? Just thought I'd mention that. Thank you all for everything. Have an amazing day. Bye <3