Just a dream?

The following morning

Zerefs POV

'5:43 am' still can't sleep.

I haven't been able to sleep well since the news and I know that I need to tell Lucy, but the question is: how will she take it?

She's already had so many losses in her life but she just regained her how will she react when she knows that she was taken away?
(Can you guess what it is? Comment!)
She'll either take it well and accept it but still be sad and slightly angry at the people who did it

Or

Go on an all out outrage and potentially destroy everything and possibly even herself.

I just don't want to take that risk. But then again she might be mad at me for hiding it from her for such a long time. Aaaaarrrrrggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!

My thought were cut off by a sleepyhead," hey what are you still doing up? Can't sleep? What's wrong?" She asks me while gently rubbing her eyes followed by yawning, I laugh at her fatigue,"hahaha no reason just can't sleep, anyway what are you doing up sleepyhead, your obviously exhausted" she sat down beside me on my bed she got me at some point- what I only remember important things don't judge- "I had a nightmare and wanted to get a glass of water, when I saw your light on I came in to see if you were awake and here I am!" She said with a sudden burst of energy but then slouched once more clearly using too much. "What was your nightmare about?" I asked her glad to be off the previous topic. She replied with, "It was awful, you told me that mum was killed by some demons who invaded the castle and I went on a rampage and killed everyone so I fled and went into hiding after placing a water clone of myself so that I wouldn't be blamed"

I stayed silent for a moment just staring at her, this wasn't a nightmare, it was a Vision! Aww how am I gonna tell her now! "Wow" was all I could say. " yeah I know crazy right, anyway I should get some more sleep, you too, goodnight/morning" she replied as she walked out of my room.

Time skip at the guild

Lucy's POV

I had decided to go into the guilds library so I could think about that nightmare I had last night. It felt so real, almost like a vision, but how can that be? Mum can't be dead...right? I mean I finally got her back after years of believing she was dead, she can't be gone yet, can she? Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrgggggggg!!! This is so frustrating!
But what if she really did die, I would be devastated but I don't think that I would react so drastically. I just don't know what to do!

Sighing to myself, I decided to drop it. It was only a dream, it can't have been real. Deciding to take my mind off things, I grabbed a random book from one of the shelves. 'Fairy tail photo album', "I remember reading this when I first joined fairy tail" I said to myself as I flipped through the first couple of pages which was filled with exciting memories. As I progressed through the book, more recent times began to appear, from when I was in the guild. The grand magic games, the time we all switched bodies, s-class quests, when I turned invisible and so many more. All of these memories made me laugh and smile at the times when we were all together as a team, I never actually realised how many times Natsu has been there for me in the past. It just makes me love him even more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay, yes fine! I said it! I love Natsu, are you happy all of you NaLu lovers out there, or whatever you call it. I LOVE HIM, and I can't change even though he did make me leave the guild, I now know that he was under the influence of a dark spell and thanks to that I was able to meet my brother, my real dad, my mum again and learn all of this new magic.

Mum...

Arrrrrgggg. The mention of her name reminds me of that dream. Why can't I stop thinking about it!

Sighing, I closed the book and returned it to its place on the shelf before walking back upstairs to see everyone chatting and laughing. As I smiled, I walked over to Natsu's table which held Gray, Erza, Zeref, Araura and happy! On my way over there, I managed to trip over my own feet and land on my but, just like last time! I started to laugh histerically and as I did so, the rest of the gang turned to see what was going on and once they saw my position the burst out into a fit of giggles, we'll all except Zeref and Araura who just looked confused as to why we were all laughing this much. "Still...............clumsy........as ever................I see," Gray spoke through his small bursts of laughter. As I got up, I replied with, "well of course, I'm still the same old Lucy aren't I?" before going over to sit down.