Jerome Phones Home

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

I brought toddlers. I hope y'all love them as much as I do. I'm thinking about doing a thing so please read the note at the end.

--------------------------------------------

"YAY," he yelled as he ran off. Preston was still on Rob's head and Tobi clung to Sofia. Vikklan flopped to the ground to share their ice cream with Mitch next to Vikk. Harry had squirmed down so he was sitting on Lachlan's lap.

***********************************

Harry was cheerfully dribbling the slushie all over himself and Lachlan. Vikk handed Lachy a spoon and the pair ate the ice cream happily.

"Come on Livvy, we have to get back to the apartment," Sofia said pulling on Oliva's sleeve.

"Oh alright. We'll see y'all later. Give one of us a shout of you need anything!" Olivia as she allowed herself to be lead away. "Bye sweethearts," Olivia said finger waving at the ice cream coated toddlers.

"Bye kiddies," Sofia said waving at the little ones as well.

The pair got in to the cab that was waiting and left.

Jerome watched the car leave, his shoulder sagging a little.

"You ok man?" Rob said pushing Jerome.

"Yeah. I'm fine. Why?" Jerome said.

"You just look a bit bummed that Livvy's leaving. So what did you two talk about?" Simon said. He was leaning on Josh.

"I'll tell y'all when we get back to the house. We need to get the kids home," Jerome said.

"Fair enough," Josh said. They gathered up the toddlers and lead them to the cars.

TIME SKIP BC CAR RIDE ARE BORING WHEN I DON'T HAVE IDEAS OH LOOK A WILD IDEA APPEARED. LET'S WRITE IT.

All the kids had fallen asleep on the way back, so Jerome told the older boys Olivia's story.

Simon began singing in the back, "Not much has changed but they live under water."

Josh looked back and glared, "Stop with the Jonas Brothers."

"Nope, And your great great great granddaughter is doing fine."

Jerome was laughing, "dude stop before you wake up the kids."

Simon huffed in annoyance, "Fine."

When they pulled up, and got the kids to bed much to Simon's announce, ("How much do they sleep anyways?!?!?!"), Jerome announced he was going to call his mom.

"What do mean call your mom?!?" Rob asked.

"She asked me to. I had to call her earlier to ask how to give them a bath."

"Fine whatever," Rob said stomping away.

"What's his deal?" Simon asked.

"He doesn't want to mess up Preston and he misses his girl," Josh said he fell down on the couch next to Simon.

Simon blushed "Oh. OK. Jerome what are you going to say to your mom?"

"I really don't know yet. But I'll come up with something. I'm gonna sit by the pool so if you two wanna talk to Ethan or JJ..."

"Naw, I'm thinking about getting a shower," Josh said.

Jerome walked outside and rested his head in his hands, "What am I going to say."

"Hi Mom."

"Yeah. I'm good. How are you and Dad?"

"That's good, I miss you too."

"Yeah about the kids...NO FOR... sorry mom."

"The kids aren't mine," he paused here and took a breathe, "Don't think I'm nuts because of what I have to say. I'll send you pictures."

"Mitch, Preston, Vikk, Lachlan, Harry, and Tobi have all been turned into babies."

"No I'm not joking. No mom you don't need to come."

"Yes I promise, we actually have this under control."

"No I don't know how I'm going to fix it yet, and why do you assume I'll have to fix it,"

"Aright mom. Love you. Yes I promise to send you pictures. Love you. Bye."

He sighed and hung up the phone. "That could have gone worse," he muttered.

***********************************

Hope y'all liked it. Ummmm now time for my super important Author's Note

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'm canceling the rest of this book.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I'M KIDDING CHILL STOP TRYING TO KILL ME.

BABY VIKKLAN HAS A REQUEST.

"We know you likeses us," Lachlan says shuffling his feet and holding Vikk's hand.

"Wannaasusqwustions?" Vikk says in a rush. 

"Want to try that again Vikk honey?"

Vikk shook his head and ran behind Lachlan and hid. "Mine wanna know if you big people wanna askes us and the Big Ones qwestions?" Lachlan

THERE Y'ALL GO. I WANT TO DO TO Q&A WITH THE TOTS AND THEIR DADDIES. SO IF Y'ALL HAVE A QUESTION ASK IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't disappoint the babies!!

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYEEEEEE