Chapter 1

Flash back

Narrator 

A baby girl is set in the crib. She cries for her mother but she is no where to be found. That's just how it is. Once born the child is taken away never knowing who their parents are.

"Poor thing." The Orphanages Care taker muttered. That night a lady in pure white with long blonde hair and light hazel eyes showed up. She was the moon goddess. Along with two other girls in the room she was given half of a unique shape on a necklace. Hers was a Yin.

A year earlier At the pack house a Alphas Son was born. The Luna and Alpha were so happy. They were congratulated. That night the moon goddess showed up giving the boy half of a unique shape on a necklace. His was a Yang.

Flash back over

17 years later

Aqua

I punched her in the nose and it broke. She fell on the ground and cheers erupted. I won again. I smiled as I was handed my money. I'm a street fighter and I'm a damn good one too. I'm 5'6, smart, strong, and quick on my feet. I rarely lose.

I put on my black Hoodie that says on the front 'So what I'm a girl?' In white lettering and in the back it says 'I can still kick your ass' which is also in white lettering. I slipped on my black sweats since I fight in short shorts and headed to my house. No not home, a home is where your mother and father are, this is my house since I have neither.

My government is messed up. When each child is born they are put up for adoption. I've tried looking up my real parents but nothing popped up. With 200 dollars in my pocket I walked through the door and locked it behind me trying to be careful to not wake John. John is my adoptive parent and he is abusive to me and Elsie who is my adoptive sister. She is the only person I consider my actual family. She is 16 a year younger than me and in four months when I turn 18 she will move in with me away from this shit hole. I hear yelling and whimpering coming from upstairs. Eli!

I ran upstairs and saw Elisa on the floor while John was kicking her. I yelled and got his attention and Elisa crawled away from him.

"You!" He seethed at me. "Oh I'm going to enjoy this. You know what you are?" Slap.

"You a fucking bitch-" push "who deserves to be dead." He kicked, punched, shoved, and slapped me. He walked out of the room after spitting in my face. I wiped it off with my sleeve and ran over to Eli.

"Are you okay?" She nodded crying. I hugged her.

"You want me to stay in here tonight?" She nodded again. "Ok." I grabbed some extra blankets and pillows from the closest and laid them down on the floor.

"Night." I whispered.

"Night." Eli's small voice whispered back.

I woke up to banging on the bedroom door. Eli was still asleep so I opend the door to find an angry John. He grabbed me by my hair and dragged me put of the room. We reached my door and he opened it and pushed me in.

"Get dressed and make sure its nice and give me the money you earned last night Bitch." I handed him the money and he kicked me in my stomach and walked out. Yes I'm a street fighter but I cant beat John. I've tried before and it ended up with me getting no food for a week, a broken wrist, and getting punched and kicked nonstop. He would stop for a few minutes each hour then went back to abusing me.

I went to my closet and pulled out my white skirt and light pink blouse and tucked it into my skirt. I slipped on my white flats. I brushed through my hair which was naturally straight and put on some chap stick and headed down stairs.

"Do you want me to get Elisa?" He shook his head no. I grabbed some paper and that told Elisa I was with John and we were going somewhere and for her not to worry. I put it on the table and left with John. We rode in his silver jeep and I saw he was wearing a business suit. When we stopped he told me to behave or else which meant say anything your not supposed to and you will get beat. We walked inside and I felt my Necklace getting warmer. Weird. John introduced me to a dude named Hank.

"Nice to meet you. My names Aqua." I shook his hand. And John and him kept talking. My necklace got really warm and I had to take it off. It was burning me. I threw it on the ground and John looked at me.

"Hes found her." A growl was heard and I looked up to see forest green eyes staring right into my blue ones.

"Mine!"