Blackbeard

Blackbeard vs Jack Sparrow

At the exact moment I yelled "Fire!" All of Blackbeard's cannons went off as well, which bought us some time. We pulled the Black Pearl closer to the 'Anne's Revenge and some of our crew boarded the Queen Anne's Revenge. I stayed on the Black Pearl and fought the on-coming pirates that boarded the Black Pearl during all the confusion, then, someone screamed.

It wasn't much of a scream, it was more of a howl...from a animal. I turned to find that Kayla had turned into a wolf of some sort, her eyes where red, she had white fur with black and red smudges, her teeth were huge, white and sharp! They could probably make a hole in twenty pounds of metal, and, if she stood on her hind paws she would be at least three feet taller than I! Whilst I was staring in wonder at Kayla a pirate from Blackbeard's ship put his sword around my throat and pushed it up, so that it was just touching the bottom of my mouth. I reacted quickly and kicked him in the groin area, he loosened his grip on the sword, so much so that I could remove it from my neck and reverse it, meaning that there was another head rolling around on the deck.

I looked over at Kayla and she was taring through the pirates like they were rag-dolls. Everything seemed to stop when the Queen Anne's Revenge's hull scraped against ours. (Hull: the bottom/sides of a ship) Then the Queen Anne's Revenge pulled away and fell behind us, our crew gave a victory cry. But as I looked around I noticed someone was missing..."Gibbs!" I yelled frantically, praying to Kayla (Calypso) that what I thought wasn't true.

"Yes, Captain?"

"Where's Jack?"

"...Oh, god...." Gibbs said and ran to the port side of the boat. I eagerly followed, carrying Jack's telescope...as we thought, Jack was having a bout with Blackbeard, on the Queen Anne's Revenge. As their swords clashed the on-looking deck-mates took steps back. You do not want to be in the way of a on-coming sword, especially when you're not even fighting. I felt someone grab my shoulder, It was Charlotte and Brandy.

"What's going on?" Charlotte asked, her eyes were no longer red, but here face was solemn and pale.

 "If you were actually out here fighting, you would know" I hissed as I turned and faced Crepsley, he was manning the wheel. "Slow us down and get us next to the Queen Anne's Revenge" I ordered.

"What? We just got away from them!" Charlotte yelled flailing her hands in misunderstanding.

"No argueing" I said, glareing directly at her, she opened her mouth in protest but quickly shut it. Just as we were about to turn around I heard something plummet into the water. I quickly opened the telescope to see Blackbeard laughing with his crew, whilst they pointed and laughed at something, my eyes darted to the water...Jack's hat floated on the calm green blue sea. My mouth fell open, I quickly took off my hat and my coat and handed them to Gibbs.

"What?" he asked, following me to the side of the deck.

"I'm going for a swim" I said and handed him the telescope.

"Oh"

 "If I don't come back Kayla's in charge" I said, and with that, I  jumped into the warm water and prepared myself for the longest swim of my life.