Sarah at the Studio

I woke up the next morning facing Adam. His arm was wrapped around my back. I layed there, just looking at his handsome face. I saw his eyes flutter open. "Goodmorning beautiful," He said. "Goodmorning handsome." I said. He kissed my forehead, then got up. "Do you have to go to the studio today?" He asked. "Yeah and it's bring your kid to work day, so I'm gonna bring Sarah." I said as I got up and walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth. "Ugh I need to shower," I muttered. I turned the water on and went to pick out my clothes. I felt Adam wrap his arms around me from behind. "Mind if I take a shower with you?" He whispered in my ear. I turned around to face him. "Yes because our daughter is down the hall." I said as I kissed him. "I'm gonna go shower." I said as I walked away. Adam layed on the bed and turned on the tv.

After I got out of the shower, I put on my underwear, bra, tank top, and a pair of jeans. I blow dried my hair and straightened it. I walked out of the bathroom to grab a blue sparkly blouse from my closet. Adam went into the bathroom to shower and I went to go wake Sarah up. "Sarah, c'mon get up, you're coming to work with me today." I said. She rolled over to look at me. "Whyyyyyy?" She whined. "Because you are, now get up and take a shower." I said. She got up and went to the bathroom and I walked downstairs to make breakfast.

I just finished making pancakes and eggs when Adam walked downstairs. "Mmmm something smells good." He said as he walked over to the kitchen. "Thank you, now eat up." I said as I pushed a plate of food towards him. I grabbed orange juice and a cup and gave it to him. Sarah came downstairs about 20 minutes later. Adam was already finished. He put his plate and cup in the sink. "I gotta go meet with the guys." He said. He walked over to Sarah and kissed her head. he walked back to me and kissed me. "I love you," He whispered on my lips. "I love you too," I said. "Love you Sar," He said. "Love you dad!" She said back. "Cya later." I said as he walked out the door.

About an hour later, Sarah and I got in the car to go to the studio. We arrived about 20 minutes later and walked in. Matt greeted us at the door. "Hello Lena, this must be Sarah," He said. "Yeah, how did you..." He cut me off. "Adam can't stop talking about her. Now we all realized why your first day here was so awkward," He said. He led Sarah and I to where Maroon 5 was recording. I left the room to go get coffee for the boys.

I returned to the sound booth 20 minutes later and I heard Sarah singing. I walked over to Adam. "Why's she in there?" I asked him. "Matt heard her singing and wanted to hear her sing in the booth." He said as he turned his attention back to Sarah. "She really has a beautiful voice." He said as he looked at me and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I guess she gets it from her dad." I said.

When Sarah was done, she came out of the booth and walked over to Adam and I. "Did you hear me mom?" She asked excitedly. "Yes Sarah, it was beautiful." I said as I pulled her into a hug. She looked at Adam. "Did you like it dad?" She asked. He pulled her into a hug. "Yes Sarah, you are an absolutely amazing singer. I'm glad I could pass the trait on." He said as he winked at her. "I'm gonna go call Tyler!" She said. "Honey, isn't Tyler in school?" I asked. "No he's sick today." She said as she ran out of the studio. "Lena, you have raised an amazing daughter," Adam said as kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry I never told you Adam." I said. "It's ok. I'm just happy that I know now." He said as he smiled at me.