Reunited

Ross' POV

I pulled out my phone and looked at the lock screen. Someone had tagged me into a tweet. And so had someone else, and someone else. Geez, maybe I should watch the video.

'Passengers from Flight 2912 have made a video and recall the final moments before the plane exploded.'

I sighed and unlocked my phone and looked at the video. I sat down and watched the groups of passengers speaking and talking and telling their families that they were safe.

'Ross, Rydel, Ellington. We're safe. You do not need to worry. Dylan was checked by paramedics but she's fine. We're both fine. We'll see you guys soon." Amy said and blew a kiss into the camera and Dylan waved. I gasped and smiled.

"Rydel!!!!" I shouted and ran towards her and shoved my phone into her lap. "Watch it." I told her and she wiped her tears and watched the video.

"Oh thank god they're okay." Rydel said hugging me tightly. I kissed her head and smiled.

"You should get some rest. I'll explain to the fans. Okay." I said and Rydel nodded. I left the bus and walked toward the venue.

"Ross, Is Amy alright?"

"Can you tell us anything?"

"Have you spoken to her since her flight?"

People were just yelling at me for information. "Amy's okay. So is Dylan." I smiled and showed my I.D card to the security and we got into the venue. I sat in the change room and waited until I could go out for sound check. Ryland walked into the room and sat with me.

"Yo, Can I use your phone?" I asked him and he chucked me his phone. I went through his contacts and found Amy's number. It rang for a while but she didn't pick up. I sighed.

"Dude, she's okay." Ryland said and patted my shoulder and I nodded.

"I know." I said and was called to go on stage. I walked onto stage and sat down onto a chair which was set up for me.

"Hey guys." I waved as sat down.

"What's up?" Rocky asked and sat down on his chair.

"Look guys. Due to recent events, some of us are feelings a little bit down, so we're going to make this an acoustic performance. We are terrible sorry." I said and looked at Riker as he sat down.

"Rydel and Ellington might join us soon. They're a little bit shaken up." Riker said into the microphone and strummed his guitar.

~*~

"Welcome to Los Angeles folks. We hope you enjoy your stay here and please travel with us again. If you would like to pay tribute to the thirty lives lost last week, we encourage you to buy flowers and place them at the memorial outside the airport. Thanks for flying with American Airlines." The pilot said and the seat belt sign was turned off. Mark shot up and grabbed his overhead luggage. I got up and zipped up my backpack and swung it over my shoulders. Rydel and Ellington got up and started to head off the plane.

"Are we going to see Mommy now?" Romeo asked and I nodded.

"We sure are buddy." I smiled and we walked out of the plane. I haven't been able to contact Amy since the flight, but I'm pretty sure she is staying at her apartment. I walked out of the plane and Romeo sprinted off. "Romeo. Slow down." I said walking after him. Someone picked Romeo up so I looked up and saw Amy hugging her son.

"A-Amy?" I whispered and I ran over and hugged her. I kissed her head and held her tightly.

"I'm so sorry Ross." She whispered.

"Shh. As long as you're safe that's all that matters." I said kissing her forehead as she looked up at me. "You're okay right? You didn't get hurt did you?" I asked letting go of her. She shook her head.

"No. Although, as I ran out my bag hit the railing and my phone got smashed, hence why I haven't been able to call you. I'm so sorry."

"Don't be sorry." I said hugging her again.

"I missed you Mommy." Romeo said cuddling Amy.

"I missed you too baby boy." Amy said kissing his head. Rydel ran over with Dylan and hugged Amy.

"Thank you so much for looking after Dylan." Rydel said even though she still had more tears in her eyes.

"How close were you guys from the explosion?" Rocky asked intrigued.

"Ten seconds. Our seats got upgraded. If we were sitting in our old seats, we wouldn't have made it." Amy said and Rydel covered her mouth with her hand in shock

"My baby girl could've died." Rydel said cuddling her daughter.

"Mommy. It's okay. Auntie Amy looked after me. She's the best." Dylan said to her mother.

"I know she is." Rydel said hugging her daughter even tighter.

"Do you have any wounds or scars?" Ryland asked and Amy shook her head.

"I don't plan on flying for a while." Amy laughed and I gulped. I looked at Mom and she raised an eyebrow at me.

"D-do you think Amy might have post dramatic stress?" I whispered.

"No dear. Don't be silly. She's just scared, but she'll get over it soon." Stormie said and I nodded.

"O-okay." I said worriedly.

"Let's just order some take away and call it a night, hey?" Mark said trying to lighten up the mood. I nodded and took Amy's hand tightly, squeezing it.

~*~

"It's good to be home." Rocky said jumping over the couch and sitting on it.

"Hey. Manners Rocky." Mom said and placed a pizza in front of us.

"I-I'm going to have a shower." Amy said and left the room. I nodded and looked around the room to see if anyone was going to noticed me leaving the room. Nope, no one. Good. I quietly left the room and used my phone to call Courtney.

"Hey Ross. How are you?" Courtney asked me.

"I'm good." I said.

"I was just wondering if you want to catch up for coffee and breakfast tomorrow." I asked her.

"Sure. But didn't you girlfriend just come back?" She asked me.

"Yeah, she did. But she won't care if I go out for breakfast with you." I told her.

"Okay then. I'll see you tomorrow. At eight." Courtney said and hung up.

______________________________________________________________________

Comment-

Bananas- If Ross should go out for breakfast with Courtney.

Apples- If Amy has other plans so Ross can't go out for breakfast.

Chocolate- If Stormie or another member of the Lynch clan (someone else) find Ross and Courtney at breakfast.

Strawberries- Comment your idea.