Chapter 15

Chapter 15

*Knock. Knock. Knock*

"Are you alright?"  Samuel asks in concern as he stands outside of my door.  I can hear his quiet panting between the water hitting the bottom of the shower and flowing down the drain.  

"I'm alright."  I reply as I feel the water trickle down my back.  

"Then why did you sprint away from me?"  Samuel inquires as I feel the ache of my muscles from running. 

"I thought it was a race."  I reply smartly as I think about how I won the race. 

"Okay...it felt like you were running away from me, not with me.  Did I do something or?  I don't know...um...."  The other side of the door goes silent as I start drying off and applying my tanning cream.  I check my body before I make my way out of the ensuite.  I open the door and see Samuel sitting on my bed just looking at me...looking at my...little me.

 "AGHHHH!"  I scream as I slam the door shut and separate us with a few centimetres of wood.  I catch my breath as I rest on the door for a few seconds. 

"Umm.. I'll just.."  I hear the door close as he finishes his sentence.  I open the door and peep out to scan my room, relieved when I don't see Samuel.  I make my way out and grab some clothes.  I pair my grey sweatpants with a black singlet and make my way upstairs to the personal gym.

**********

After about 30 minutes of running, I stop the treadmill and decide to go down stairs for some water.  I enter the kitchen and grab a cup.  As I'm filling the cup I hear a slight moan come from the hallway.  I turn off the tap and scull the water in an attempt to drink it fast.  In the process of trying to finish my drink I feel the water start to dribble down my chest. Shit, I mumble as I look down at my already staining shirt.

I make my way back up to the washing room reluctantly as I just want to rest my legs. I take off my singlet and fling it into the wash.  I turn around and see Samuel staring at me. 

"Ugh I just...excuse me."  He says as I shuffle to the side as he puts his towel and clothes in the machine.  I smell a raspberry scent drift off his skin as he passes me - sexy.  I realise I'm shirtless and instinctively cover my chest. 

"Glad I had a shower."  He said as I make my way to the door and out of the wash house.  Walking with pace to the stair case so I can go and get another singlet.  I reach the bottom of the staircase when I feel his hand land on my shoulder.  I freeze in fear and then duck my shoulder under his hand and turn around to see his awaiting gaze.

"Hey um sorry for walking in on you before...or sitting in on you...wait no...UMmmMM" Samuel awkwardly tries to explain while I divert my gaze.

"It's fine."  He looks at me skeptically and stares at my arms crossing over my chest. 

"Why are you trying to hide?  Always hiding from me...running from me.  Are you scared of me?"

"No."  I lie as I take a step up onto the staircase. 

"Yeah you are or your arms would be by your side and you would make eye contact.  Have I done something or..."  Well except bully me for the majority of my high school experience you've done nothing wrong, I retort silently to myself. 

"Self conscious."  I turn around and am stopped via Samuel's words. 

"Well you shouldn't be because you've got a nice private area and a sweet ass."  With that he turns around and leaves me speechless as I'm left to stand on the staircase in disbelief.  He strides off, unaware of how he just makes me feel...special.

**********

Samuel's P.O.V

I walk away with my heart pounding in my chest.  Where did that come from?   I'm not gay am I? Surely I'm not. Right?  I make my way onto my bed and lay flat on my back.  Pictures of Mercury walking out of the bathroom instantly flood my mind.   Mercury.   I swear I've met someone like him.  I let Mercury dance upon my imagination as I lay in bliss. Stop! You can't do this because you're not a faggot!  How can Mercury entrance me like this?

I panic as I opened my eyes and Mercury stands above me, confusion written all over his face.

A/N

Hey humans. What'd yous think of the chapter. Like it or nah? Tell me what's yous think of it :-)

Also #nohate everyone deserves love no matter what their sexual preference is :-)

Vote/Comment/Follow

Just a side note from 2018, I'm sorry that I use private area, 12 year old me was just scared that I'd get in trouble for saying penis...so there's that...and I was awkward.

Date edited: 18/2/18  11:56 pm

- YOP