15. Vacation (Part 2)

RAP MONSTER's POV

I have realized my feelings for her. I realized I liked Jinhee and I know she's the right one for me. I wanted to take our relationship to the next step, I want to be more then just a friend.

I decided to confess to her. Jinhee-yah! Please say yes!

JINHEE's POV

I'm sitting alone under the moonlight.
Rapmon told me to wait for him outside the pool. He said he have something urgent to tell me, I wonder what it is?

"Boo!"
"Ahh!" I jump from the terrified noise.
"Yah! What was that for!"

"Sorry, I just want to scared you." he smiles. His dimples are cute.

"May I?" He pointed to the seat next to me.

"Of course." I patted on the seat beside me.
He sit down then look up to the sky. "The stars are beautiful tonight" he commented. His eyes were sparkly.

"Um, it's beautiful" I look up to the high sky.

"But not as beautiful as you." he suddenly added. Goddamnit I blushed!

"What's with the cheesiness!" I joked.

"No! I meant for real! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever met!"

I look at him. I don't know what to say. The atmosphere is getting weird....

"Jinhee-yah!" He called.

"Yes?"

"I have something to tell you!" He said, ruffling his hair shyly.

"Sure! Tell me."

"This might be sudden......but...."

"I.......I like you!" He confessed and I almost didn't trust his words.

"Since the first time I heard you rap, first time you start to hang out with us till now. My heart kept flustered whenever I see you,... so I decided to confessed."

"Jinhee-ah.......will you be my girlfriend?" Then he look at me with his sparkly eyes again.
He like me? What?! I don't know what to say!
I have no idea he felt like this!
Do I like him? I don't know!......But I know that when I'm with Rapmon, my heart won't beat as fast as I was with Tae. No one.....makes my heart beats like that except Tae.....No One.

TAEHYUNG's POV

I went looking for her everywhere. Then I finally found her beside the pool.
A picture that broke my heart to pieces. Jinhee is in Rapmon's embrace.

No! They can't, they can't be a couple!
Am I too late? Jinhee-ah, please tell me....that I'm not late yet, tell me that you guys are not going out! please tell me that I still have a chance...please Jinhee! Jebal!
My heart shattered in a million pieces, this pain is too unbearable.

JINHEE's POV

After Rapmon left, I also take my leave. I enter the fancy lobby with fancy designs and fancy chandelier. The reception smile at me and I smile back. Then I head my way to the elevator.
I clicked number "4" so it could takes me to floor 4 where my room locates.
I wait for a few seconds, then the 2 elevator door closes slowly.

When it almost close completely,........a hand appear between making the door stop. Ouch, that must hurt.
The door open up again.

"Taehyung?!" So the hand belong to him. What is he doing here? Oh no, he looks mad.