Chapter 1 - Oops.

Asia.

I cut the T.V back on as Me, and Harmony ate. I loved my daughter you death man.

She was sitting there stuffing her mouth. My baby girl loves food.

"Harmony stop stuffing your mouth before you choke." I warned her while still eating. Countless of times she has almost choked stuffing her mouth.

"Okay mommy." She than took very little bites, and ate very slowly. This little girl is a trip.

"Harmony now your eating way too slow." I chuckled.

"I'm sorry mommy it's just soooooooo good." She chewed while rubbing her tummy smiling.

"You really enjoy it? Thanks to your mommy."

"Oh no. I helped too.. actually mommy I did most of the cooking, so you should be thanking meeee." She smiled batting them long eyelashes.

She was Andre's child alright. The skin tone.. The attitude, and the way she batted her eyelashes only to make me feel better. He did that a lot cause he knew it turned me on, and stopped me from being upset with him.

"Little girl.. you are too much like your daddy. Did you know that?"

"You've told me. When can I see him?"

"Soon Harmony. Soon."

"You always say that. Is it because he doesn't care about us? Just his other family that's on T.V?"

"Harmony... why would you think that? Of course he loves you. I just...listen mommy was having a hard time when you were still in my tummy, and your daddy was too. I just wanted you to be safe so now we are here." I tried to explain to her.

I wasn't gonna tell my four year old daughter that I ran away. Then she's gonna grow up thinking it's okay to run away from her problems.

"Doesn't look like you guys are having a hard time now. My daddy is FAMOUSSS!" She hollered.

"I know. But once he sees you.. I promise he'll love you the same way he loves his other family." I said.

I wasn't sure though. About anything.

"Okay. But you keep saying soon. That could be one billion years from now."

"It won't be. Pinkie promise." I locked my pinkie with hers, as we kissed them.

"Looks like your all done. Go to the bathroom so you can take a bath, and then maybe we can go the park." She jumped up, and down.

"Okay!" She sprinted off to the bathroom, as I cleaned up in the kitchen, and everywhere else there was a mess.

I'm a huge neat freak. I can't stand a dirty house, I will freak out if there's even a pin on the floor. I've always been like that since I was a baby.

I was dusting off the counter when there was a knock on my door. I looked through my peephole, and it was Melanie. She's my best friend, we went to high school together.

I opened the door, and she smiled welcoming herself in.

"Hello to you too white girl."

"Asiaaaaa!" She hugged me tight, and I laughed. She's soooo phony.

*Melanie in mm*

"Oh so you couldn't hug me a few seconds ago when you barged into my house?"

"Sorry girl. Craig ugly ass acting up." She said as she got a piece of bacon off of the plate I put in the kitchen.