seventy seven.

Flora. 

I stir my coffee absent mindedly, making spiral patterns in the froth as Amber natters on to me and Vixy animatedly. 

"Flora? Where's Harry today?" Amber asks, I look up, having zoned out of the conversation. I take a few seconds to assess her question. 

"He was at the office and then he's going to the pub with Niall and Liam, I think" I say. 

"Ohh, so that's where Niall is" Amber says, recognition gracing her face. I nod.

"Probably" I say. 

"It's a good job Flora knows what he's doing" Vixy chuckles. 

"Well sorry for enjoying casual sex! He's not my boyfriend" She says defensively, a little loudly for the quiet shoreditch coffee shop, she draws looks from a few people. 

"He's probably more Harry's boyfriend than he is yours Amber" Laughs Vixy. 

"That's so true" I agree, the amount of times since I've been spending all my time at Harry's that I've come downstairs in the morning to find Niall drinking orange juice from the carton or him just calling in to watch the football on a Sunday. I almost think if it weren't for Amber he'd live there. 

"Don't be silly Harry is Flora's boyfriend" Giggles Amber immaturely. I roll my eyes. 

"Wait sorry, they're not labelling it" Vixy mocks, her eyes moving to my now obvious 16 week bump. 

"Right, let us know when the wedding is" Amber says, biting her lip with laughter. My phone buzzes to life on the table. I turn it over. 

"Speak of the devil" giggles Vixy, I pick it up and see Harry's caller I.D. I reject it, unwilling to provoke them as they continue to talk about something unrelated, a text comes through instead. 

Harry; "We are going on a date tonight, be ready for 8 xx" 

Flora; "Are you joking, how much have you had to drink? It's 4pm on a Saturday??? xx" 

Harry; "Do as you're told"  Is all he says. I sigh, putting my phone away, feeling a little nervous.. I suppose we've barely even been on a date. 

When I arrive back at Harry's around half 5 the house is empty, having called his name a few times I decide to run a bath and relax before getting ready for tonight. I climb into the hot water with a grateful sigh, letting it soak into my aching muscles as I close my eyes. I wonder what made Harry spontaneously decide on a date, he's been so busy with fashion week under a month away, I didn't think that would be at the top of his list. 

I'm so relaxed I'm almost drifting off as I hear noises coming from the bedroom before the bathroom door creaks open. Harry puts his head round the door. 

"Hey, was hoping you'd be back" He grins, flashing me a broad grin. 

"Yeah I came back to get ready for our date, didn't I" I say tucking a few strands of hair behind my ear, the rest shoved up in a bun while I bath. He looks at the bath. 

"Anything else I can do for you?" I ask, he comes into the bathroom, peeling his top off and dropping it on the floor, unbuckling his belt. 

"I thought you wanted to leave on time" I say, staring at his muscly stomach, sitting up in the bath, the bubbles still covering me. 

"Yeah, it's alright, we've got time" He says, pulling his jeans off.

"I was actually trying to relax" I say quietly, distracted from my point, moving forward a little so he can sit behind me.

"Well I didn't get a bath like this to be in it alone" He says, leaning me back against his chest, running his hand softly over my breasts, letting water trickle  down my chest and kissing my damp neck softly. I make a small noise as he tugs at my ear lobe gently with his teeth. 

"This is not what you do before the second date" I say softly, my hand on his leg, enjoying his hot damp lips on my neck. 

"Because we're following that plan, are we?" He says, his voice low in my ear, placing his large palm over the swell of my stomach between my hips. 

"I guess not" I say. We're suddenly disturbed by a loud voice from downstairs, calling Harry's name. 

"Oh my god! You didn't tell me Niall was here, Jesus!" I say, getting out of the bath quickly and grabbing a towel off the heated rack to cover myself up in case Niall decides to wonder in. 

"He came to get some papers! I thought he would be gone by now" Harry protests. 

"He's coming! DON'T COME IN" I yell back, ordering Harry from the bathroom, he wraps another towel around his waist, leaving the room sheepishly.