∞11∞

Chapter 11: that I deserved to go eat a nugget

Macy's POV

Staring at the two who were both facing eachother with fire in their eyes, I slowly back out of the classroom. Harry + Ian = Not good. It didn't take a genius to discover that. Gripping the straps of my backpack, I stare up at the ceiling as if saying 'Can I please have a break, Jesus?' Before walking back into the classroom.

"Harry," I grab his strained right arm muscle, yanking him away from Ian. He struggles against me before I pull on his brown lock. "Don't ever," I yank on his curl harder as he winces, stopping his movements. "fight me back, got it?" He nods his head, letting out a whimper before I take his hand in mine and lead him to the back. Pushing him in his chair, I sit down beside him, staring him in the eyes. "Now why were you two fighting?"

Harry rubs his sore head with a scowl on his heart shaped lips. "Ian made fun of you and I found it fitting to bring your honor back, but since you took his head," he rubs his head again. "I should have not done anything, huh?"

I roll my eyes, patting his arm. "Quit being so sensitive. What did he say?"

He lets out an exaggerated gasp. "That you were stupid and that I deserved to go eat a nugget, which makes no sense," he shakes his head. "Sometimes I worry about our world, thanks to people like Ian."

I snort at the comeback before rubbing his hand. "It's ok. Who does Ian have?"

"A mom and a loser brother?" He says suggestively.

I nod. "Exactly. So what are we going to do?"

He lets out another deep breath, grinning from ear to ear. "Nothing- I should have done nothing- we are doing nothing."

"Exactly. Good boy," I ruffle his hair and he laughs. Shoving my hand back, he gently intertwines our fingers together, his tattooed thumb snaking into the crevice between my thumb and forefinger. Smiling down at your joined fingers, he gently strokes the top of my thumb with his. I could feel just how warm Harry actually was. After a few seconds of thinking this, my mind wanders to having children. "Harry?" I lean in towards his ear.

"Hmm?"

I let out a deep breath, my lips gently touching his ear lobe. "Would you ever... ever have kids with me?" Biting my lower lip, I wait for his answer. Harry had never been the type to wanting kids- he just wanted to have what leads to making kids as in the S word.

He thinks for a moment, a smile slowly forming on his lips that I love. "I'd love to have children with you, Macy."

I blush, looking down at the table. We've discussed, a year ago, on which child would have whose genetics, but I didn't know if he still felt the same about it. After all a year is a long time to not hold somebody close no matter how much you'd loved them before. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back to you, you had always deserved it; but if it doesn't come back it was never yours.

Maybe that was the scenario with Harry.

"But I'd prefer wearing a condom and making you call me daddy, but whatever."

Nice. Moment over.

Rolling my eyes, I chuckle. "I'll call you daddy, if you'd like. Kinky but hot, not going to lie."

He turns to me slowly, a vibrant light shining in his eyes, one that hasn't been there in a while- one that means certain mischief. "Really now? Cuz," he leans his lips to the shell of my ear. "I wouldn't mind being on top of you, after we're married of course, and making you scream daddy while pulling on my curls."

My face goes bright pink. "That's enough. You're acting like a seventh grade boy," I truthfully say.

He grins. "I guess not all of us grow along with our face."

I snort. "Ya don't say?"

He smiles wider, giving off that lopsided smile. "But seriously, I would love to have children with you," he picks my hand up, kissing my ring finger. "Macy Styles."

I grin. It seemed quite fitting with the name. I loved it. "Macy Styles..." I whisper, testing the words with my tongue. I loved it more than ever. But the big question is, when will Harry pop the question that will forever change my life? I wanted to be out of college and us both having a job so I don't appear to be a gold digger, and so that whenever we have kids I'll mean something to them. I'll be a hero without a cape.

Smiling at the thought of little brown haired curly babies with blue eyes, I snuggle into Harrys chest before the teacher walks in. Sometimes I wished Harry would just pop the question before college ended though. We were obviously meant to be.

Right?

I mean you can't have Hacy without Macy and Harry. "What would you name our kids?" I blurt out.

He gives me a side along glance. "If it's a boy Allen, if it's a girl Tillie."

"I think that since I'm the one who will be carrying the baby in my stomach, that I should be able to name at least one of them," I sass.

Harry laughs. "You asked."

"But you picked stupid names."

He frowns. "I thought they were cute. Well fine," he turns to me. "What would you name them, hmm?"

I think for a moment. "If it's a girl Jules, if it's a boy Riley."

Harry smiles. "Hell, lets just have four kids. More fun for me anyhow."

Oh how I loved him.

VOTE :) I'm gonna do this thing where you guys' get to chose the baby names! They may or may not be in the story, ok fine ya they'll have kids, so comment below if it's a boys name, or if it's a girls name. WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?