V

V imagine-

(Your POV)

I was walking with jhope to go to the park, me and j hope we're like brothers and sisters. We argue so much but we still love eachother as friends. Went went on the swings and slides looking like complete idiots, until I get a text message. From V. Vs my boyfriend for  nearly a year now, our relationship was so healthy until he got to the jealousy mode. Which I didn't like so much. I know he cares about me but sometimes I wanna hang out with my boy best friends. You know what I mean?

From: baby😊

Where are you babe

To: baby😊

At the park with j hope.
----------------------------

Oh god what's he gonna say now.

From: baby😊

Oh alright see you later babe.

-

Wait what... Did he really not get jealous. Wow. I guess he understood and read my mind.
I smell something kinda fishy though. What is he up to? I was thinking.

After me and j hopes little time at the park we went back to the their dressing room, before we went to the park they did photo shoots and we decided to go do something fun. So when we arrived I saw v and jungkook sat on the couch looking like they were waiting for me.

"Yo" I said walking to put my bag down. "Are you okay?" V asked me "yeah yeah" I shrugged. Jungkook stood up and went outside for a while. Okayyyy. I went to the side table near v and suddenly he grabs my hand and pulls me into his lap, hugging my waist tightly. I smiled at his touch and knew when he said he was alright for me hanging out with j hope, really he was fuming. He started kissing my ears and pulled me closer. J hope was sitting on his chair near the mirror looking at us from the reflection, I knew what v was trying to do. If I'm gonna be honest, I actually like this  Jealous  V sometimes it shows he cares about me and he's wants me to be only his. "Baby I've been trying to be ok with this type of thing but you just seem to be so special to me that, I only want you to be mine" he whispered to my ear softly and kissing it after. I blushed and brushed his hair smoothly with my hand. "And I love you" he whispered once more and started kissing my neck and shoulder. I moaned quietly and realised j hope was still in the room. It turned around and kissed him softly before standing up.

I grabbed V's hand and we walked out side, so we could have a little fun. We made our to the park when me and j hope went "First on the swings" v shouted as he ran to the swings. I giggled at him. I took my phone out to record this moment. V went from the swings to the slides then the monkey bars then a little trampoline then went to the monkey bars again. "V!" I shouted so he can wave for the video. He turned around and I saw pure exhaustion on his face. "Aww is my little baby tired" I pinched his cheek. He nodded and rested his head on my chest. I stopped the video so we could cuddle a little. "You know spending time with you is much more fun" I said. He hugged me tighter and kissed my cheek. "For you, you can go hang out with anyone you want now" he mumbled in my hair. I smiled, finally he realised. "I don't wanna be jealous for the rest of my life when you say a word to a boy, it makes me feel like you don't like that at all" he said looking down. "So I'm gonna stop that and be your boyfriend who loves you only" I started blushing as he caressed the pinkness of my cheeks. "I love you" I snuggled up into him, "I love you too, forever".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~