19. Girlfriend?

JINHEE'S POV

"Yah! Stop that!" I swat Tae's hand away. It's hard to study when there's someone who kept poking the side of your hip.
"Stop!" I let out a small laugh but loud enough to gain attention from the teacher. Mrs.Lee glare at me, giving a cue to be quiet.

"Yah!" I whispered "you almost got me in trouble!"
Taehyung did nothing but showing his rectangular smile. Here he goes again, acting all cute, messing up my heart.

"Take note for me." Now he tried to act all cold and throw his notebook on my desk. The line and the same notebook that he tossed on my desk the first day of school. The notebook that tied our fate together.

"You wanna die?!" I jokingly glared at him.

He shake his head while laughing nonstop "Just kidding!"

TAEHYUNG's POV

"You're eating my egg again!!" Jinhee tried to reach for her egg but too late! It's already in my mouth~
I tuck my tongue out tried to teased her but she slightly punches the side of my stomach, making me spit up some of the food.

"Yah!!!"

"That's for eating my food" she smirked.

"They having a couple quarrel again~" ever since I told them I was going to confessed, they won't stop teasing me and Jinhee.

"W-what couple!" She stuttered while her eyes kept blinking. Aw someone is shy.

"Soon-to-be-couple" Miyoung winked and the other guys laugh. Aigoo my cheeks start to blushed too.

But then their laughs slowly disappear.

"....hyung" Jungkook tried to tell me something, but next thing I know everything went black.

I sniffed the air, there's a smell of foreign perfume, girl's perfume. Some girl was covering my eyes.

"Who is it?" I asked. Obviously not Jinhee.

"Hi....oppa" it's a girl's voice.

"Let go off me!" It better not be any fangirl.

"Oppa! You don't recognize my voice??" There were a bit disappointment in her tones. "Let me help you remember then"

"I'll be back, Taehyung oppa" she whispered to me ear.

I'll be back, Taehyung oppa .............

It can't be........

"YUNA?!"

*FLASH BACK*

"I heard she move school"
"That's a really good decision"
"I can finally have a chance with Taehyung oppa"
The girls continue to gossip as I passed by them.

I can't think straight anymore, how can she leave me without even saying good bye. I halt and open my locker, it was empty...... All there was, was a letter, a simple letter.

My heart drop as I open the envelope.
___________________
Dear Taehyung oppa,

I'm sorry I have to leave so suddenly without telling you a goodbye. I just want to tell you that I appreciate all the time that we have been together. Although it's only a couple of months, those months are the memories that I will sure to keep for the rest of my life. I promise you I will return one day and look for you. Please wait for me.
I'll be back, Taehyung oppa.
__________________