Chapter Twelve: Where Did My Clothes Go?

Poor Happy. XP I want to thank guys for reading my book! I'm really bad at English, but I'm trying my hardest when it comes to writing. In my opinion, I think I put way too many comas. XP

~~~

Gray's POV:

Homeroom ended and our History class was about to end in...

3...

2...

1...

"GRAY-SAMA~!" I turned around to find the source of the voice. It was Juvia's.

"What?" I asked in a bored tone. Everyone left and it was just the two of us inside the classroom.

"Mira-san asked me to tell you to meet her at the front of the school," she said as she covered her cheeks with her hands.

"Anything else?" I asked.

"Yup! Juvia wants Gray-sama to take her out and order her some lemon iced tea," she said as her eyes began to form into a shape of a heart.

"So...I just have to meet Mira at the front of the school and that's it?" Juvia turned white and froze in disbelief. Did I forget something?

"Gray-sama, how could you forget that fast?" She said as she fake cried. I couldn't take this anymore and walked away, leaving Juvia to continue crying. What a weirdo.

[TIME SKIP]

I got all of my stuff from my locker and headed towards the front entrance. I saw Mira standing and waiting impatiently. Her arms were crossed and she kept tapping the ground with her shoes.

"Yo, Mira," I said in a lame tone. She looked at my direction and quickly grabbed my arms. I wasn't able to react fast enough and we started running to who knows where.

"Seriously, Gray! You are so late! I've been waiting for like 10 minutes and 43 seconds!" She said harshly.

"I didn't know it was that important! Where are we going anyways? My house is on the other side of this street!" I exclaimed. I began thinking about all the possible reasons why Mira was dragging me to the opposite direction of my house.

"No, Gray! I'm not going to kidnapping you!" Mira yelled as she slapped my head.

"Well, look at it this way. You're not taking me towards my house, you're running away with me, and you're still holding my hand." She looked at our intertwined hands and let's go.

"Oh, sorry. Trust me, it's not what it looks like! I'll tell you everything, but first I need you to come with me, okay?" She said with pleading eyes. I sighed.

"Fine, but don't waste my time. Got it?"

"Got it!" She said with a huge smile on her face. We started walking together again and talked about school life.

[MALL]

"Why are we at the mall, Mira?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Do you have any pajamas, Gray?" She asked. I think she already knows my answer though...

"No..."

"That explains why you have no clothes on!" She said as she points at my half exposed body.

"$h!t. Where did my clothes go?" I muttered to myself.