You Got What?

Sequel To Toretto's Heart Coming Soon!

Look out for the title Toretto's Familia

/

Seventeen Years Ago

'You got us a baby!' A five year old girl exclaimed as she threw her pencil down on her homework.

Her older brother, three years older, tried to peek at the child hidden by a yellow blanket.

'Really?! I send you for milk and you bring home a baby...' Their mother sighed as she took the baby from her husband.

She bounced the child softly as she herself got to peek in and see the cherub face of a newborn child.

'Someone left it on a doorstep. It was freezing cold out there... I had to save it.'

'It's not an 'it'. This is a baby. A girl, to be exact. Like Mia. Did you find a note or something?'

'No, just a birth certificate. That's it.'

Mia watched wide eyed as her mother removed the blanket and revealed a pink skinned baby with red cheeks, long lashes, and a tiny nose.

'There's no name. Just a blank space. How is that possible?'

'I don't know, but first thing in the morning I am going to see what we can do with it. She'll need a name. Why did you bring her here?'

'She deserves a home. We have a home. Why not share it?'

'Okay...'

Mia turned to her brother with an excited grin as she hopped up and down. She was going to get her wish, a baby sister.

'Oh my gosh, Dom! We have a little sister, a baby sister. I'm a big sister. That makes me a big girl!' Mia was so excited that she missed the worried look on her mother's face and the happy grin on her father's.

Two months later, they had completed all the paper work and background check to adopt the little girl. She was given their last name and a proper first name.

Selina Avamarie Toretto.

Dom was still a little wary around the little girl, not quite sure he could take another sister.

Mia was ecstatic as she got to help with the baby and tell her all about her time in school.

They were the happiest, cutest little family ever.

Or so they thought.