Baby Doom

When I woke up PonyBoy was standing over top of me, with a shocked expression on his face.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You fainted" he said helping me sit up.

I realized that I was on top of the machine and it was in ten different pieces.

What the-

"I'm going to ring your neck" Blue Doom's voice shouted.

I looked over and my mouth dropped.

Blue Doom sat in a pile of his own clothes, butt ass naked, and no older than a year old.

We stared each other down as I took in his fat rolls and his large eyes, and curly mop of hair.

He was adorable.

He was a baby.

I was to blame.

I snickered, his wide eyes narrowed in on a perfect glare at me as I slapped a hand over my mouth.

"It's not funny. I swear" I said as I choked out laughter at his expense.

"Your right it isn't funny nor will it be funny when I strangle you" he said as he tried to push himself up but his weak chubby legs collapsed from underneath him sending him flopping on his butt.

I was cracking up.

I mean there is no better karma.

"Calm down, we can just reverse it right? All you have to do is get hit again right?" I asked him.

He glared at me again. It was too cute.

"Yes, but some fat whale crushed it" he growled out.

The fact that his voice was still so deep had me rolling on the floor.

Wait. Fat whale?

I stood up and looked down, I had fainted and landed directly on the machine.

I snapped my head over at the baby Doom and glared.

"Really? Fat whale?" I glared.

He continued to give me a bored look.

I turned to PonyBoy "you can fix it though right?" I asked as I went and wrapped a complaining baby Doom in his suit and picked him up.

I set him on my hip and turned to PonyBoy. "Yes, but it would take me a few hours" he said bending down and picking up the pieces.

"Cool, I'm going to go see if we can find something for Blue to shit in since he can no longer hold his bowels" I snickered.

A small hand came out of no where and hit me directly in the face, I winced and glared down at the smiling baby.

"Don't be a brat" I hissed at him as I walked us to the stairs.

"Don't be a bitch then" he demanded back. "And I'm hungry. Feed me" he demanded.

I'm going to kill myself, "you can only eat baby food we don't have any of that, what am I suppose to feed you?" I asked.

He looked up at me with wide eyes and pointed at my boob, "we could put those to use".

"I will drop you" I glared.

"Guess you have no maternal instinct" Ana said as I walked out to the couch.

I froze and looked over at her, "oh it's just-"

Blue hit me in the face again. Hard.

"Just my ... My baby cousin that I was suppose to take care of since my sister is ... Sick?" I stuttered.

Baby Blue was diving me death eyes and Ana was looking at me weirdly.

"O...k" she said walking closer to Blue and I.

"Can I hold him?" She asked smiling down at Blue.

"He's a real bitch, super fussy, cries a lot. He's hungry too, I don't think it's such a good idea" I said earning a strong tug on my hair by Blue.

"Oh do you need anything?" She asked looking at me.

Weird. She's being nice.

"Yea ... I could actually use some diapers and baby food ... If you don't mind. Blue ... Left and I don't know when he'll be back" I said.

She nodded and turned to leave. "Why are you being nice to me?" I asked her confused.

"I still don't like you, and my husband is mine, but I won't let the baby suffer just because I dislike you" she said then walked to the elevator and was gone.

I stood there for a second before Blue Dooms voice scared me.

"Can we sit down now? You staring into space is boring" he said.

I looked down at him in annoyance.

"Whatever Blake" I mock him.

He large baby head swivels and looks at me with shock in his eyes. "You know who I am?" He demands clearly not expecting that.

I drop down to the couch "I heard you say your name before I died or whatever I did" I say shrugging.

His eyes were so wide, "so you know who I am?" He asks.

"Well ... Not technically" I say pursing my lips looking away from him.

His face turned to one of confusion, too cute. "How do you not know me? You know my name!" He says eyes still wide staring up at me.

"I don't know any Blakes damnit!" I exclaimed sitting Blue or Blake on my lap as he stared at me.

"You do know me though, we've had multiple conversations. Most of the time you stare at me lips but we've still spoken" he said confused.

My face lit up, "shut up! I know a Barret Adams, Blane Ferg, Blaze Cross, Blade Dun, Bo-"

"Go back ... Who Dun?" He asked me confused.

I rolled my eyes at him, " Blade Dun he runs Dun Inc. they own practically everything. He's like a 24 year old billionaire, he's a creepy genius too. He's not very nice, but I think that's just his personality, he's sexy too" I say smirking at Blue.

He was staring at me, his eyes not blinking just staring with his mouth open.

"Your so stupid" he muttered to himself.

My eyes narrowed, "what did you call me?" I asked him.

"Stupid" he said before he broke into a cute baby cackle that held too much sinister intent.

I eyed him warily.

O....k