Chapter 1

3 Days Before Tour
( February 23rd, 1988)

Antonia's POV
O'Shea is days away from leaving me to go on tour for 5 months, I don't like the fact that I can't come along... I know how Easy and Dre are with these females, and I don't want to be cheated on...

It was after 12:00 o'clock and he just came in from having this performance at the club... And I'm staying over here with his mom and dad... ✨

They were sleeping due to the fact they had work in the morning...
O'Shea walked in the room and I couldn't stand to look at him...

" Look bae, I know I was out longer than I said I was gon be..." He said putting up his jacket , walking over to me..

He tried to kiss me but I moved over, " Oh your really mad right now..." He asked, getting a lil bit mad but I don't care...

" O'Shea I don't know what to say right now, you're leaving me in 3 days.. And I don't know what to think ..." I said putting my head in my hands..

" What you don't trust me now?!" He yelled..

" Don't yell at me damn, your parents are sleeping O'Shea!" I semi-yelled, rolling my eyes..

" Mane whatever, you don't trust me you don't trust me..."

" Alright do you ... Do you.." I said laying back down...

After he took off his clothes, he got into bed and pulled me closer to him and kissed my neck...

" Nope... I ain't falling for that anymore ... But I want you to pull me closer.." I said ..

And that's exactly what he did..

" I love Antonia.." He said ..

" I love you too O'Shea.." I said before going to sleep..

***
The Next Day

O'Shea's POV
Antonia left this morning , going meet with Easy's girl Evelyn, due to the fact that I told her that I had to leave for the next few hours, to go to the studio..

" Anybody else girl pissed off right now..." I questioned.

" Well everyone knows Lavetta crazy ahh done left with my child..." Dre said...

We all laughed, " Well Evelyn think I'm gonna cheat on ha while we on tour.."

" We all know you gonna get you some pussy on tour.." Ren said...

" Mane shut yo ass up .." Easy said throwing a rag at Ren..

" And Cube worried about if is girl gon leave him..." Yella said laughing, causing everyone else to laugh..

" Stfu, y'all just be playing with these girls feelings but I actually care about her..."

" Yeah right... You were all up on another last night..." Easy said...

I smacked my lips, " But I still care about her just as much as you care about Evelyn..."

" Aww, a couple of lovebirds..." Dre said laughing...

" Yo ass gonna be the one who gonna be single if you continue to hit and quit..." Easy said..

" Me? You told Evelyn , ole girl pregnant?" Dre asked..

" Nahh but I'm planning on that shit, and nigga don't be all in my biz, next time yo ass need a bail out, don't call on me.." Easy said..

" Mane whatever , back to these tracks we have to get down.."

Antonia's POV 💕
I haven't really told y'all much about myself, so let's get right into it right I'm 20 years old, O'Shea is 21... I'm not from Compton, I'm from Long Beach, and I'm half black and I'm half white... But I love me some black guys 💦👏🏾!

I met O'Shea at this school we both attended, and it headed from there ... Now he's about to be this big star...

I meeting with my girl Evelyn, she's dating Easy, I kinda hook that up... Kinda regret it but my girl seems happy...

We're meeting at IHOP for breakfast...

" Hey girly! You look pretty as always!" She said hugging me...

" Aww thanks boo! You look beautiful as well!" I said hugging her back..

" You know a girl tries..." I said giggling, heading off to our table...

Once we got to our table and ordered...

" So how do you feel with Easy leaving you behind for 5 months..."

" Ohh baby, I'm gonna be on his ass... He ain't bout to play me, that's fashoo..." She said drinking her orange juice ..

"Yeah, I would hope not... But 5 months??! "

" I'm not gonna say I don't trust him but Easy loves sex..."

" And that's why you guys are perfect for each other.." I giggled...

" You and Cube too... You should trust him..."

" How could I trust him? Last night I smelled perfume on his shirt, when he came in..."

" Lemme guess you didn't address it..."

I shook my head, " See that's where you go wrong... You confront him about it..."

" I just didn't feel the need too..."

" Then why you stressing..."

I shrugged...

After we ate, we decided to bring the guys some breakfast ....

~Quality🌸

Must Read:

This story is a old/new school book , such as Ice Cube son will be playing him back in the day... The clothes the girls wear may be a mixture of  modern/present and old school  day... Some things may be a bit off but it'll still be a good book!!!

Straight Outta Compton👏🏾