Chapter 35

A/N- Okay so this chapter will be kind of a wrap up chapter and the epilogue will be 11 years later. This chapter will have a lot of flashbacks.

Harry's P.O.V

Draco and I found ourselves in a restaurant on our one year anniversary. We were married for one whole year but were together for almost two.

"I can't believe it's already been a year," He said smiling. "We've been through so much."

"I know." I laughed.

"You know when we were younger, and I know I say this all the time, I always imagined us being together."

"Do you think we'd still be together if we dated in school?"

"If I asked you out in school, what would you have said?" He asked and I took a bite of my steak.

"Well I probably would have said no." I laughed.

"Then I guess we wouldn't be together," He laughed. "Words can't describe how happy I am and I wouldn't change waiting for anything. You're so good to the babies and Scorpius just loves you."

"Well Ted likes you too; it's a giant step from Ginny." I told him.

"Well obviously, I'm a Malfoy." He smirked.

"Malfoy-Potter." I corrected.

"Right you are," He smiled. "We had a nice wedding." 

"We did and everyone seemed to have a good time."

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey dragon." I whispered to Draco as we were dancing at our wedding.

"Yes Raven?" He asked.

"We're married." I smiled causing him to smile and kiss me.

"We are!" He said excitingly. "I love you with all my heart Harry.

"All of your heart you say?"

"That's what I said."

"And that's what I'll believe." I said and kissed his neck. "But you have to believe me when I say I love you more." He dipped me and kissed my lips.

"I can't." He shook his head.

"And why not?" I huffed.

"Because it's not possible." He winked.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

I smiled at him as he was paying for the bill.

"You know the first time we kissed?" He asked.

"How could I forget?" I asked and he smiled.

"Did I ever tell you what Scorpius said after you scampered away?"

"I didn't scamper away! I had to shower."

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." He muttered as we walked outside. He wrapped his arms around my waist as we started down the street. "Anyway after I told him not to tell anyone, he said that you were hot and that you were famous. He said it shouldn't be a big deal." He explained and I laughed.

"I knew I liked that kid." I chuckled.

"He went through a lot in one year and I owe it all to you why he's back with me." He mentioned moving from my waist to my hand.