Q&A Kids and Older Boys

HEY Y'ALL. I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM BACK.

As y'all know this is a bit different than normal and it's set up if different as well. So I hope y'all like it. If you asked a question, I tried to tag you. If the tags didn't work, know that your name is before your set of question.

WITHOUT FURTHER OF DO HERE'S THE Q&A.

If the kids are answering a question they are sitting in one of those cool director chair thingys. Vikklan always is on the same chair. The older boys (who are asked questions) are sitting on the couch together. I kinda float around moving the toddlers and annoying the boys.

CandyLover196

1) How hard is it to watch all the kids?

Jerome: "It's kinda hard. I mean going from a dude with a job, to a nearly dad of 3 toddlers."

Rob: "It's not easy. I miss my girlfriend and it's hard to keep something this big from her."

Simon. "Yeah as a group it's hard to watch all 6 of them, but Harry is easier like this because I can carry him and it's actually fun."

Josh: "It's fun. I like kids and this a lot of fun. Tobi's just scared of a lot and I don't want him to get hurt."

2) What would happen if Vikklan got seprated? (Asked to Vikklan)Vikk: NO. WUV WACHY.

Lachlan: "NO TAKE MINE WAY!!!!!!!!!"

Vikk: "WACHY NO GO."

Look what you've done. Lachy hun, it ok. We won't seprate you and Vikk. Ok? Now let go of him before you suffocate him.

3) Are they going to Preschool?

I mean, probs not. Hopefully I can figure out to make them not be toddlers before the authorities figure it out.

4) Jerome how do you balance Mitch on your head? It seems hard.

Jerome: "Hold on. MITCH HOLD STILL OR YOU WILL FALL. Ok. Ummm. He's not really on my head. He's mostly on my shoulder. He likes my spikes so he doesn't normally wiggle a lot."

haunted_dragon

1) Will Lachlan be my baby?

No. He's mine

2) Will Vikk be my baby-in-law?

No. He's also mine.

3) Can I be their senpai?

That's up to them. And I think they're asleep right now.

Momolinia32

1) 1-10 how freaked out were you when you woke up to find a little kid in your room? (For Jerome)

"I didn't really have time to be freaked out. I was trying to keep him from jumping on the bed, on me and off the bed at the same time."

EnderInfinityYT (Hi doll. Why you no love me no more?? JK JK. Everybody loves me)

1) Who stole my cookie from the cookie jar? I MUST FIND THE THIEF!!!!!!!!! (For the kids)

Lachlan: "Thief? WHO THIEF? I FIGHT?"

Vikk: *pats Lachlan. "Shhhh. All good. No fight"

Preston: "Cookie? I WANNNA COOKIE"

Mitch: *pulls a grubby Chips-Ahoy from him pocket "Cookie?" *he offers it to Preston.

Tobi: The man under the stairs took the cookie.

Harry: Coo-kie Cook-ie Cooki-e COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE COOKIE

I hand out cookies. Thanks doll. You're amazing. *glares quietly at you.

Amyalll

1) Do you remember anything about each other from when you were older? (For the kids)

Lachlan: "LOVE MINE. Mitch love foods. Presto fluffy cuddles. Tobi," Lachlan paused here and and yelled as loud as he could, "SWAG. Harry do bad tings."

Vikk: "Wachy pwetty," He said smiling at Lachlan, "Mitch funny. Presto fweind. Tobi good. Harry carried me."

Preston: *keep in mind he did this while point at the others boys "Wachy Vikk's. Vikk wota fwiends. Mitch MEROME. Tobi cwool. Harry silly."

Mitch: "Lachy Florida. Vikk work hard. Presto cuddles. Mitch ME. Tobi soccer. Harry baby."

Tobi: *Shakes his head and runs to Josh.

Harry:*burbles gibberish words. I don't if y'all can understand him but yeah. This is what he said. Aussie wittle snuggle huggy loves COOKIE COOKIES COOKIES.

forgetroger

1) Where can I get a Mitch hat?

"HE'S MY HAT AND YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM"

"Hush Romey, I won't let then have Mitch ok?"

"He's my hat," Jerome says cuddling Mitch to him.

2) Why are all the kids so adorable?

I don't know. They are here and I just write them. They are really cute aren't they?

3) Who ships Vikklan the most?

Probs Lachy. He asked Vikk out first. Then Simon, he got Lachlan to the Sidemen House. (ONE SHOT IF Y'ALL WANT IT)

TomerLami

1) Math Question for Jerome, Vikk has 10 apples, he gives 5 to Lachy. What is the circumference of the Sun?

Vikk: APPLES

Lachlan: APPLLLLLEEEEEESSSSSS

Jerome: Hush guys. SHUT UP WITH MATH FROM bYd. YOU'LL MAKE ME CRY.

BaccaLove

1) What is the circumference of the Sun? (For Vikklan)

Vikk: "Whaaaat?"

Lachlan: "SUN? I FIGHT."

Vikk: "No Sighin says no fight sun."

Lachlan: "What's circumference"

Vikk: *looks like he's going to cry. "WACHY. SCARED"

Lachlan: "Shhh Mine"

I pick them both up out of the chair. Ok y'all no more maths. NOBODY LIKES THEM.

AlexTheCanadian

1) Why are you kiddies so cute?

They do things and I write it.

2) Can I have a hug baby Vikklan hug?

*Lachlan walks out holding Vikk's hand. "Hug?"

"HUG." Vikk yells and hugs Lachlan.

Lachlan hugs Vikk back, "HUG!!"

Alright dolls that all the questions I have time for (and all I got dolls). I hope y'all like them. I know the format is different than normal, but it worked well for this. I might do another one later in the story. And at this point I'm tired and to lazy to edit this. 

I AM YOUR WATER PRINCESS AND I AM OUT. BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEE.