1

His POV

"I'm sorry. Sorry kung minahal kita. I'm sorry kung akala ko matutunan mo akong mahalin. I'm sorry kung pinakasalan kita. I'm sorry kasi mahal na mahal talaga kita." I don't know but I felt hurt when she said those words. Dapat nga maging masaya ako kasi at last, malaya na ako. But why do I feel this way?

She wiped the tears that streamed on her face. Then she looked at me straight in the eyes at ngumiti ng pilit.

"Now I know, magiging masaya ka na." I looked at her confusingly.

"I'm setting you free." She said with a low voice. She then got something from her bag.

"here. This is what you wanted ever since, right? Then I'm giving it to you." Ibinigay niya sa akin ang isang papel. Nanginginig ang mga kamay ko habang inaabot iyon. I looked at the papers.

"P-petition of Nullity of M-marriage." I said but it sounded like a whisper. I can't help but to feel something. I'm hurting.

"Babalik ako para kunin iyan. Don't worry I already packed my things. Aalis din ako ngayon din." I felt the urge to cry when I saw her bags at her back but I tried my best to suppress my tears and I succeeded.

"But kung hindi ako makakabalik, just send them to my lawyer." A-akala ko ba babaik siya?

"Congratulations, Mr. Montreal. You succeeded to break my heart. You succeeded on hurting me. I hope you're happy." She said while non-ending tears fell from her eyes. God knows how I want to wipe those tears. Gusto ko siyang patahanin. But I can't. I can't lalo nang ako ang dahilan kung bakit siya umiiyak ngayon. Kung bakit siya nasasaktan ngayon.

She stepped back and walked away from me. I wanted to hold her back and tell her to stay but I can't. I just watched her walk away from me. I just watched her walk away from my life.

She was in front of the door when she looked back at me.

I felt so alone.

My life went dull.

I smiled and just let my tears fall. I looked at the papers.

"Happy fucking Birthday, Zach. God! This is the worst day in my life." I said. I just cried and cried while looking at what she gave me.

Why am I hurting? I don't even love her.

Or I just think I don't.