Chapter 9 | The truth

Aphmau's POV

"W-what?!?!?" WHAT DOES SHE MEAN SHE TEXTED HIM?!?!?!?! I grabbed her phone and read  the text.

C) Hey Garroth! One incy weency question please?

G) sure whaddup?

C) do you like aphmau?

Garroth is typing...

Garroths POV

W-why would she ask that??? I dont know what to say.... Should i tell her the truth or lie?

G) i dont know how to respond to that...

C) come on!! She likes you!

G) really?

Cadenza is typing...

I jumped out of my bed and put on some normal clothes. No....i didnt wanna be in a fashion show.......although, i am pretty Anyways, i wanted to see aphmau...i wanted to ask her if cadenza is telling the truth....she better be....

Aphmau's POV

I frown at the texts, let go of her phone, and fall backwards on my bed.

"He doesn't like me...." kawaii~chan fell backwards on my bed right next to me.

"Nonsense!!!! Aphmau~Senpai, He loves you! I can see it in his texts!" I smile and turn my head to kawaii~chan.

"Thanks! Do you guys wanna watch a movie?"

Cadenza jumped up and squeeled, "Yaaaaaaaaass"  i put on a warewolf movie, got some popcorn for me and the others and we sat and watched.

~after the movie #cuzican~

By the time the movie ended, kawaii~chan was asleep, and the rest of us were covered in blankets.

"We gotta go..."

"Kay bye!" Kawaii~chan woke up.

"The movie ended already??! Aww man! Well, Kawaii~Chan and Cotton will go bring our pjs! Cya!"

"Cya!" I close the door and run up to my room, and go in my balcony. The veiw is beautiful. Being the baka i am, i decided to sit on my balcony's rail.

"Aphmau!!!"

"Eee!" WHY WOULD SOMEONE SCREAM MY NAME WHILE IM ON THE RAIL I MEAN---

i know i know u dun wanna hear aph babbling on on how whoever yelled her name is stupid... I HOPE JOO LIKE DIS CHAPTER AND YEH WOOH

LLAMAS

UNICORNZ

AND EVERYTHING NICE

THESE WERE DA PERFECT INGREDEIANT  TO MAKE MRMEEEEEEEEEEE WOOH

wut?