Special Chapter: Lost

Wow I didn't realize how popular my book was until now! Everyone who has read my book thank you so much! You guys really motivate me to write! So as thanks I have a 2 special chapters! This first chapter will be a Gralu chapter. It's not related to the story line so everything is good between them. Now sit back and enjoy this first Special Chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gray's POV
"Oi Erza...how much farther until we get to the camping spot...this heat is killing me!"
The red haired female turned around and glared at me.
"Sent an example for the freshman Gray. Especially Lucy." She says with a smirk. I blush and look away.
Me, Erza and Natsu decided to take Lucy and some other freshman to the mountains this weekend.
Lucy giggles and walks back to walk next to me.
"The heat is killing me too." She says and sighs. Lisanna snickers and gives Lucy a smug look.
"How could you be when you're dressed like a slut?" She says and laughs.
Lucy is wearing a pink bikini top and shorts but still what Lisanna said was wrong. Lucy glares at the Lisanna.
"Whatever Lisanna. You can die of heat stroke but I'm certainly not." Lucy says and walks on. Erza stops walking.
"We're here." She says. I sit my bag down and look. Our camping spot is right next to a calm river.
"Finally!" I hear Natsu yell. Lucy plops down on the ground and wipes the sweat off her face.
"I can wait to get into the river!" She says with a smile on her face. Natsu takes off his shirt and runs to the water.
"Last one in is a rotten egg!" Lucy kicks off her shoes and runs after him. Ezra and Lisanna run after them. I just watch them with a slight smile on my face.
"Gray!" I hear Lucy yell and I look at her. She motions me to come in. I smirk, take off my shirt and jump in the river. When I come up Lucy splashes water in my face. I splash her back but she dodges and it hit Erza. I freeze in fear. Erza turns around and splashes me back. Soon all of us are splashing each other.

When it's close to sunset we get out of the water to set up camp.
"Ok. Natsu and Lisanna are in charge of getting food, Gray and Lucy will go get wood for the fire and I'll set up the tents." Erza says after we dry off. Natsu, Lisanna and Erza start getting to work which leaves me and Lucy alone.
"Well we should probably start looking before it gets too dark. Come on." Lucy says and drags me behind her.

By the time we collect enough wood for the fire it's dark and it's pretty hard to see.
"I think we should head back Lucy. I can barely see what's in front me." She nods and we start to head back to the camp. We walk for few minutes but we should have made it back to camp by now...
"Gray we've passed this burned tree before. I think we're lost." Lucy says with a little panics in her voice. No wonder we haven't made it back yet...
"We may be but we'll find our way back somehow." I say reassuringly. I hear a growl behind us and turn around. A big black bear stares at us. Lucy starts shaking. She screams but I cover her mouth and whisper be quiet. The bear starts walking towards us. I grab Lucy's hand and we walk back slowly. I step on a twig and it snaps. I curse under my breath then I hear Lucy scream. The bear starts running towards us.
"Run!" I yell and drag Lucy behind me as we start running. I trip over something and Lucy stops.
"Keep going! I'll hold the bear off!" I say and stand. Luckily I tripped over a tree branch. I pick it up and look for a sharp rock. I find one quickly and scrape it against the branch. It catches on fire just as the bear gets to me. I swing the branch at the bear. It claws at the branch. The bear ends up scratching me on my cheek. I curse and swing again. The bear runs away and I smile proudly. I put the fire out and run to find Lucy.
"Gray!" I hear a voice say. I turn around and see Lucy hiding behind a tree.
"There you are! Come on!" I yell and start running with Lucy behind me. In a few minutes we make back to our camp.
"Gray! Lucy!" Erza yells and come rushing towards us with Natsu and Lisanna trailing behind her.
"We were so worried! Woah...Gray what happened to your face?" Lisanna asked. I touch my cheek and wince. That bear got me good...
"Let's patch that up. Natsu take Lucy to the fire so she can warm up." Erza says. Natsu nods and walks off with Lucy.

After my wound is treated we eat then go to our tents. Somehow...me and Lucy end up sharing a tent. I lay down in my sleeping bag.
"Gray." I hear Lucy say beside me. I look at her.
"What's wrong Lu?" I ask. She smiles a little.
"I had fun even though we were chased by a bear. Sorry about your face though..." She says. I pat her on her head and smile.
"It's just a scratch. But I did have fun hanging out with you though. We should get some sleep. It's been a long day." I say and yawn. She giggles and lays down. I close my eyes and as I'm about to fall asleep I hear Lucy say something.
"Good night Gray. Let's never go camping again." She says and turns away from me. I smile and fall asleep.
----------------------------------------------
Hello! I'm so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!! Punish me...but here I am! I hope you like this special chapter. Also it sorta dropped a hint for later chapters (hint: Lisanna) I'll try to update more! I keep saying that...I'll update when I have time. Terrible author..I upset you all..I'll try my best to keep life from stopping my updates! And thank you all for reading my book!
~Sayonara