Chapter One

It was a beautiful day in Konoha. The sun was shining, the sky was clear, the birds were singing, some people walked through the busy streets ... well, this was undoubtedly a beautiful summer day.

However, there was someone who wasn't very happy ...

"Boruto!" The sensei of the class, Shino, drew the attention of this student, again "We are in the middle of a class! Please stay quiet."

"Hey! Shino-sensei is always the same-ttebasa!" Complained the youngest, with an upset expression, as he crossed his arms and pouting.

Boruto was undoubtedly a copy of his father, not only because of how he looks, but also for his behavior.

"I just wanted to have some fun ... " He muttered again.

"Boruto, tomorrow morning you will have a little test. Why don't you pay attention to the review of what we're doing now, instead of throw paper airplanes around the classroom?"

"But I don't need to know any of this-ttebasa!" He cried quite upset.

Finally, the blond surrendered and heard the sensei's explanations, very quiet, until the end of the first part of the class, while a certain girl with black hair continued to watch him, very discreetly.

Boruto suddenly got an idea. He wrote a note and passed it to Shikadai, who signed but agreed and passed to Inojin, who too shrugged and passed it to choucho, who passed it to Sarada, Who gave loud-mouthed blonde but agreed anymore.

'Meet me at the training ground seven after academy.'

They all waited for class to be over and as soon as the bell rang Boruto ran out of the class. After him Sarada and Chouchou walked out. Who were followed by Inojin and Shikadai. As Boruto reached academy gate he saw his mother and Himawari waiting for him. As soon as Himawari saw Boruto, she let go of her mother's and hand and bolted towards her brother, tackling him in a bear hug.

"Ni-San, how was your day. Mama and I waited for you. Can I spend today with you?" Himawari smiled cutely at her brother, who silently cusses.

"Sorry Hima-chan, not today. Today me and others are going to train together. You can easily get hurt." Boruto apologized but Himawari pouted.

"But. I will only watch from the side. Please ni-san."

" Now Hima-chan, why don't we visit Uncle Neji? While your brother train with his friends." Hinata, who watching them spoke. Himawari looked at her brother hopefully with her adorable puppy eyes.

*Twitch*

*pout*

*twitch*

*Lip quiver*

*sign* "Fine..."

Himawari beamed. Hinata watched her children in amusement. She knows that Himawari is adore by everyone. Especially Naruto, Boruto, Sasuke and Sai. They practically beat up any boy who tries to be over friendly with her. Meanwhile, Ino, Sarada and Sakura love to dote on her. And no one. No one. Can resist her puppy eyes.

"The only condition is. You're going to stay with me, alright '-tte basa?"

" Alright!" Himawari cheered happily. She looked past her brother and saw Sarada and Chouchou walking towards them.

" Sara-nee!" Cue another tackle.

" Omph!" Sarada falls on the floor. Hinata quickly walked over and straightened the fallen girls.

"Thank you, Lady Hinata." Sarada bowed her head in respect. She then patted Himawari on her head as she beams. She turns to her mother.

"Now, Hima-chan, I'm going but listen to you Ni-San and Sara-nee while I'm gone. Alright?" Himawari nodded. Hinata looked at Boruto, giving him look. "Come home before dinner and take care of your sister, Boruto-kun." With that she hugged both Boruto and Himawari and left.

"Let's go!" Boruto told his friends, hoisting Himawari on his back and ran to the training ground, his friends following.