Chapter 11 | UNDIES

As i said, here u go!!

Aphmau's POV

I opened the door and saw....Garroth?

"Garroth?" He was blushing, i looked down and noticed i was wearing a big shirt, yes, but you can still see my anime girl undies.

"H-hey aph, uh...i was wondering i-if you wanna go watch a movie tomorrow n-night.." without changing the shirt or putting on pants i closed the door behind me and smiled at garroth.

"Sure! Can i see your phone?"

"S-sure here..." he gave me his phone, i went onto messages and wrote my numver, and renamed my number to 'Aphmoo ' i looked at the kissy face and smiled. I gave garroth's phone back and opened the door, this time i covered my undies. He smiled and typed something on his phone. I then got a text.

########## (thats supposed to be a phone number)

G) heyo :3

A) hi garroo

"Well i gotta go see ya aph!"

"Ciao!"

Garroth walked a few steps and stopped. He turned around and smiled.

"And aph?"

"Yes garroth?" He smiled and looked at the floor and back to me.

"Nice undies." I blushed and frowned.

"Hey!!!" He chuckled and walked away. Cotton and kawaii~chan came looking at garroth, smiling, they looked at me and we all squeeled.

Garroth's POV

I heard kawaii~chan, her sister, and aphmau squeeling. I smiled and looked at my phone, i looked at what aphmau changed her number to. 'Aphmoo ' i looked at the kissy face and smiled. When aphmau couldnt see me, i jumped up and down, dancing, and chanting,

"SHE LIKES ME, SHE LIKES ME, UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH!!"

Done!! Sorry its short i didnt wanna write too much in one day êvê ANYWAYS HOPEZ U LIKE DIS CHAPER AND THANK U FOR 5.92K READS!!!

Sorry llama is asleep rn..

Come back latew.