Chapter 24

Summer vacation was around the corner and I couldn't be an more excited. I'm headed to Virginia less than two weeks to visit Matt. We've Skype almost every night to keep in touch and so he can check up on my relationship with Sammy.

"Still can't believe you and Wilkinson are dating? Like school biggest fuck boy and school smartest goodie goodie together??" Matt says over the screen.

"Hey! I'm not that much of a goodie goodie" I pouted and laughed.

"Good one Nova" he says sarcastically.

"Whatever" I snickered.

"So how is online school?" I asked.

Over the spring time Matt has recently starting making six seconds video over on vine and gained over a million followers which meant a lot of people were noticing him around school which is insane but then again he's always been 'Mr. Hollywood'.

"It gets lonely at time but Bernie is around, Right Bud!" He hugs Bernie.

"Awe I miss him so much" I smiled.

"Miss you too shawty!" Matt pretended to talk in his dog voice making me laugh at his quirkiness.

"Nova! Sammy's here!" My mom called out from outside my room. I looked towards my door as my it opened a bit peaking out his head.

"Hey there baby girl" he smiled that charmed me. Matt on the other side made a puking sound.

"Oh shut up" I glared at him making him smile.

"Treat her right dumbass or else I'll fly my ass up there and cut your d---"

"Bye Matthew I love you!" I waved at the web camera and closed my laptop with a smile upon my lips and looked over at Sammy. He had an eyebrow raised up.

"He doesn't like you" I nod my head awkwardly.

"It's fine really cause it's your approval I won" he walks over to me grabbing my face with his palms and kissed me. I moaned a bit and leaned back making space for him on my bed.

"Your cheesiness always gets to me" I smiled.

"Which is why I always use it on you along with this irresistible smile" he smiles looking at me smiling sneaking up for a kiss behind my ear. I giggled leaning away from him.

"But hey my friends from Nebraska are coming tonight to perform around here in Brooklyn" he informs.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go?" He asks.

"Yea sure let me just ask my mom" I say.

"Perfect I'll pick you up at 7 and wear some thing casual I would say" he smiles getting up holding my hand standing me up with him. I groaned lazily.

"C'mon you lazy bum" he laughs softly.

When I'm finally up he hugs me and gives me kisses on my forehead and finally on my lips.

"Okay I'll see you later babe" he leans back heading towards my door. As he was about to leave he stopped and turned back to me.

"Love you" he says and leaves out the door closing it behind him.

My heart stopped and my throat felt dry. It's like I couldn't say it back. Why?

S H A W N

"Thank you all for coming! I Love You Guys!" I yelled ending the show with 'Life Of The Party' as the crowd was going wild making me smile so wide. I played the final notes and ended it making everyone go even louder and applauded. It's crazy from one single app that you only record six seconds videos made me come all this way. I waved and walked away backstage.

"Best One Man!" Andrew patted my back as I took one of my earpiece off still smiling.

"Isn't everyone the best" I say making my way to the dressing room to get ready and get back on the road.

I missed this so much, being on the road, adventuring, and going to places I've never been before. Experience new audience every single nights and especially the fans. Seeing them in tears and supporting me throughout this way. This is all happening because of them and I couldn't be anymore luckier.

I began to change and took off my shirt into a new one in front of the mirror and stared at myself for a moment before putting on my shirt.

*flashback*

"And take a piece of my heart
And make it all your own
So when we are apart
You'll never be alone" I sang quietly in Nova's bathroom looking at myself in the mirror and smiled at the words.

Then noticed a spider was climbing up my shirt getting scared and took off the shirt dropping it on the floor. I moved it with my foot and noticed a stain of hot chocolate. I picked it up with disgust and tried to wash the stain off.

"Honey what are you doing?" I heard a familiar voice say. It was her mom. I panicked and thought quickly by unlocking the door carefully and slowly. The knob turned as she tried to act cool in front of her mother and came in closing the door behind her and looked at me confused.

"Not awkward at all" she says at my bare chest.

"Sorry I didn't want to get you in trouble" I say.

"No it's fine but why are you shirtless?" she asked taking a seat on the toilet lid.

"I thought I saw a spider plus I have a little stain of hot chocolate" I laughed embarrassed at what I just admitted to a beautiful girl in front of me.

What the hell did I just say? Ignore it. Pretend I never said it and move on dude.

"Awe scared of a little spider" she bothered me.

"Haha very funny" I mocked her.

She got up and tried to yank my shirt off the hands but I quickly lifted it high from her reach laughing quietly seeing how cute she looked struggling from getting my shirt. She groaned whispering "Ass" at me.

"Language young lady" I joked and held it higher as she attempted to reach my shirt again.

"I got other pretty words in mind" she smiled brightly at me making me snicker a bit.

"You know what? Just put on the damn shirt and come to my room ASAP young man" she mocked me.

"Okay Mom" I say and whipped my shirt at her bum making her yelp and blush.

*

"Shawn! We got to get going! Next stop, New York" he smiled and helped me with a bag.

I'm visiting New York once again and I'm nervous. What if I run into her? I miss her to be honest, more than anything. Her smile, her laugh, everything about her. Even if I don't run into her I will fix this whole situation going on between us and make 'us' happen. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about her.

I grabbed my guitar case and walked my way to the tour bus and thought of the ways I can get her back.

_______________

A.N. How do you guys think Shawn will react to Nova dating Sammy?! *Dramatic Music Plays*

Hope you guys had a wonderful thanksgiving and btw I'm so sorry for not updating for a while it's getting a bit harder to write these chapters nowadays plus I think it might be coming to an end :( but don't worry there's a lot to come ;).

Have a good day/night 💞

Edited // Published November 28, 2015