Chapter 11

A/N: This chapter is very graphic and contains gore. Don't read it if you are offended or easily scared by blood. Also, the feels.

When I had gotten home, Uncle was already gone. I was glad, too. I really didn't think I could handle his nonbelief this morning. It had been a long night. I turned on the TV and fell asleep on the couch once again.
_______

I had another weird dream. Everywhere I looked I saw the words "It's me" written on the walls. It was sloppy and dripping like someone had used paint or...blood.

Again, I was smaller, younger. I found myself sitting on the stage next to the animatronics in a mess full of people. I had lost my friends.

"Hey little lady!" I heard a cheerful voice, followed by a pat on the shoulder. "Why so sad?" I looked over my shoulder and saw a bear that looked like Freddy, only he was golden.

"I lost my friends. I thought I would wait here for them." I replied. My voice was squeaky and a little higher pitched.

"You mean the birthday boy and the others? I know where they are. Follow me. And then, I have a special place I want to show you. It's secret, only the birthday boy and his closest friends are allowed to enter."

"Wow really? That sounds fun!" I smiled, and followed the golden bear to my friends: Sai, Ben, Clara, Felix, and Gordon.

"There you are (Y/N)!!" Sai said and held my hands "We were looking all over for you!"

"We thought we would wait here so we weren't going around in circles and missing each other." Ben explained.

"Great. Now that she's here, I have to use the bathroom." Gordon said, getting up quickly. "Be right back!!" He ran off. The golden bear watched him as he ran off.

"I'll be back kids I have to get the surprise ready." The golden bear stated before walking away in the same direction as Gordon. We thought nothing of it.

"Darn!! Now we have to wait to give Sai our presents!" Ben yelled.

"Gordon doesn't take long." Sai laughed.

Time passed though, and he hadn't returned. But the golden bear did. He told us to follow him. We were all so excited to see what he had to show us. Then he led us to a room. It was a big room with boxes and junk everywhere. The golden bear's suit then began to break apart.

There stood a man in purple, a bright yellow badge on his chest. My friends and I looked at him in fear as he ran towards us. Sai held my hand tightly and we all scattered. First he caught Clara and slit her throat. Then he caught Felix and snapped his neck. Then Ben, he stabbed him in his chest. Finally, he started at the two of us with that grin on his face, and the bloody knife in his hand. That's when everything turned white again.

I was no longer in the room I had escaped from. Now color flooded my sight and I was in a different room. There were game consoles there, like the kind we would find in an arcade. I looked to my right when a door opened. I saw Gordon enter the room, followed by the golden bear.

"I'll be right back. I'm going to get your friends." The golden bear said happily. For now, you stay here and play these special games. They can't be found anywhere else but here."

"Okay!" Gordon smiled, and turned to the arcade games. The golden bear left.

"Gordon! You have to go! Don't stay here! Please!" I shouted, but he didn't even know that I was there. He just continued to play the games until the bear came back. He was covered in blood from his victims. He came up behind Gordon and put his hand over his mouth.

"No!!!" I screamed as I watched him slit Gordon's throat. He then took the golden suit off, and put Gordon inside. I could only watch in horror as he locked the suit back up and left the room. I sat there, crying as I saw Gordon's blood seeping from the suit.

I ran out of the room. I saw the hall that led to the stage from where I stood, and the room my friends were murdered. I then saw Gordon there in the hall. He was older, and was wearing all white and folded his hands behind his back when he saw me.

He looked just like Sai, only he had bright blonde hair.

"Now you know." He said to me.

"Gordon.." I fell to my knees.

"(Y/N), I really need your help." He knelt down to my level and held my chin so I would look at him in his eyes. But I was crying so much, that I couldn't help but keep my eyes shut.

"What... What can I do?" I asked, doubtful that I would be able to do anything.

"This is very urgent." He looked directly in my eyes when I opened them. "Remember where you are now. Take a good look around." He turned my head gently so I could take in my surroundings. "Please find me. I haven't left this room in 11 years."

"Why?" I asked.

"I can't walk like the others can. No endo skeleton. I yell for you, but you can't hear me."

"So leave the suit just like everyone else!"

"I...I can't." He said. I felt myself waking up from this dream. "Just promise me you will find me!! Promise!!"

"Okay, Gordon. I promise." I held his hands.

"Thank you." He smiled gently.

"(Y/N)!!" I heard in the distance. "(Y/N)!!" It was a little clearer that time. Everything turned black, then I slowly opened my eyes.

"...Uncle?" I muttered.

"You were having a nightmare, sweetheart." He brushed my cheek gently with the back of his hand.

"I had a dream about Gordon."

"Tell me about it on the way to work. It is 11:30 pm."

I shot up from the couch, and immediately grabbed my things to get going. I was glad I got so much sleep. My judo lessons were the next day.