Lust

I kicked open the door of the rooftop, still kissing Mariella. She pushes me back, bites her lip, and starts backing away, signaling me to follow her. We go to the edge of the building , I wrap my arms around her, and squeeze her soft toned ass which was barely covered by her skirt. She bites my lip, I grab her throat! I ran my other hand through her hair while we continued to kiss passionately. I turned her around and bent her over the side of the building, then lifted her leather skirt. I raised my hand and slapped her ass firmly, leaving my hand print on her right cheek. Her panties were obscured by her fishnet stockings so I tore them open. She tried to lift up but I pushed her back down.

"You're not going anywhere! Arch your back!"

Mariella complied with my command as I bit her juicy ass. I could see a wet spot on her panties, such a turn on. I pulled her jade coloured panties to the side and gazed at her beautiful creamy pussy. It was as if it was calling my name. I licked my lips then spread her ass open with my hands and licked her pussy from the back. I sunk my nails into her ass while I tasted that sweet pussy. She tasted like strawberries, but her pussy quenched my thirst like water. I should of brought a straw. I constantly sunk my claws in her cheeks and ran my hands down her thighs, gripping her trembling legs. Her ass smothered me as it bounced in my face. You could hear her moans echoing over the sound of the city. She tried to push my head away and I slapped her hands until her juices dripped down my face.

Please Visit my website for the rest of this story. Thank you!!

www.thechulolife.com