{Chapter Eleven}

I'm really sorry for the insults I use in this chapter. Please do not take offence. Sorry for being a tad blasphemous too.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Eleven}

"So, what was it like? When you found out he was your mate, I mean." Olivia asks, as we get ready for the day. With only a few hours sleep, I'm irritable and grumpy. There's no chance in hell that I want to talk with her.

"No offence Olivia, but I really don't feel like talking to you." I say, applying my make up. I hear her let out a sigh, then a sniffle.

Growing up in a small, unfeminine home, I haven't grown up with a lot of crying and tears. Hell, the last time I cried was when I was like seven. Growing up like that, I haven't had much experience comforting people, so as Olivia starts to cry, I start to panic.

"I- I'm so, so sorry." She cries, bringing her hands up and hiding her face. Putting down my make up and looking around, I'm at a loss of what I'm supposed to do. "I really didn't know what they were going to do. Noah said they were just going to talk to you! I would never want you to get hurt, you're one of my only friends." She sobs, looking up at me, through her tears.

"I understand Olivia, but you should've just told me. How am I supposed to go through our friendship trusting you, when you lied to me within a week?"

"You can't. I understand why you can't forgive me. I lied to you and almost got you killed." She exclaims, sobbing even harder. Letting out a painful sigh, I sit down on her bed next to her.

"I'm not upset with you because you lied or almost had me killed." I tell her. "I'm upset because after eighteen years of never having friends, my first one lied to me. It's hard for me to trust people."

"I'm so sorry." She sobs again. "Noah and I aren't even talking. After he told me what was really going to happen, I couldn't stop crying and then I stopped talking to him. He talks to me and calls, but I don't talk back." Olivia tells me, probably hoping to get on my good side. To be honest, I'm not even that mad at her. She didn't know what was going to happen to me and she's human, she couldn't do anything to help.

"Let's just move past it." I offer, smiling warmly at her. Olivia hiccups, looking up at me with her kind, brown eyes.

"Really?" She asks and I nod my head.

"You didn't know and there was nothing you could do." I'm tackled into the bed, with her hugging me for dear life. Her tears drop onto my white singlet.

"Thank you, so much Annachi. I know this is just a step and I promise, I will never lie to you again." She promises, which I nod at.

"I know you would never do anything to hurt me, but don't promise me that. Some things, are better left not said." I tell her, quoting my father. Olivia smiles warmly at me wiping away her tears.

"So, what was it like when you meet Xavier? He's pretty scary, right?" She questions, once again bubbly. I laugh at her enthusiasm, climbing up from the bed and walking back to my dresser.

"Well, I mean considering he had a knife in my arm, yeah he's pretty scary." I joke. "Surprisingly enough, when I found out he was my mate, it was almost as if anything he did, was forgotten. I didn't hate him, or dislike him. From the moment we found out, I've definitely loved him." I tell her, surprising even myself. It's something that I wasn't ready to accept yet.