제40장 (Chapter 40)

FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED OMG ANYWAYS IM VERY SORRY EVERYONE IF THIS CHAPTER TOOK ME ABOUT THREE WEEKS/A MONTH TO PUBLISH ㅠㅠ BUT HERE YA GO, HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT. I MISS YOU ALL ㅠㅠ♡
--------------------------------------

"Jeon Jungkook, you idiot!" she shouted as I slowly turned back to look at her face. She was damn angry yet, she still looked beautiful. I couldn't think of a word that can describe her, she's way more beautiful than the word beautiful itself. 

Despite of her getting really annoyed on what I just did, I can't help but to smile. I was so lucky to have her, even how many years have passed; knowing that I was dead and not coming back anymore, she decided to still love me. Only me. We all know she has Hyungki, but she still chose me.  I was so happy to have her and Jungha. Back in my teen life, I thought having my family and Bangtan beside me was enough. I thought having a girlfriend is a waste of time even though I was so in love with Sooyeon back then.  I thought you were cool if you have a girlfriend. I thought you were in trend if you're dating somebody. But I was wrong right after meeting her.

Maybe this was the significance of love, it's not about posession, but it's about appreciation.

She looked at me confusedly, thinking why am I still smiling. She was about to hit me with her soft hands that took care of me most of the time, but she didn't. Maybe because she knew what I was thinking. Jimin looked at the two of us, wearing that wide grin he usually do whenever Eun Shi sends him sweet messages.

"I'm really glad to see the two of you together again," he said, "Even though Haneul was my first love," then he gave me glares which made me laugh. Well, I'm sorry but.. she's mine. (Well jeon jungkook you just said it's not about posession,-author)

"I'm actually thinking why I ended up being with him instead of you,oppa" Haneul said but it was obviously a joke. The two of them were trying to tease me AGAIN.

"Well, why do you still think when you actually ended up with your Mr. Right?" I winked as Jimin bursted in laughter. 

"Oh yeah, right." she answered while rolling away her eyes. 

"Don't tell me you just disagreed," I said as she slowly nodded. I walked towards her, aiming at her waist. 

"Well, I just did," she answered as she dusted her white laced-dress that perfectly suits her.

I messed her hair and went back downstairs. Before I walk down, I gave another look at her; she was busy putting her hair into a bun, making sure I can't mess it up again next time she'll tease me. SHe was perfectly good, whether her hair is tied in a bun or it was scattered all over her face; she's still pretty. I thank God for giving me such blessing. Sighs, I lover  her and our little Jungha so much.

"Appa, is omma upstairs?" Jungha suddenly appeared in front of me that made me surprised by his cute tiny voice. 

"She is upstairs, why?" I asked as I carried him in my arms.

"I want to play with her," he answered without looking at me.

I grinned, "Why? Don't you want to play with me?"

He immediately shook his head as if he disliked playing with or around me.

"Appa is no fun," he replied as I let out a wide grin.

"Who says I'm no fun? Huh?" I put him on my shoulders and ran around the house. He was screaming as if he enjoyed what I just did.

Aigoo, this kid. Look at him having so much fun while riding on my shoulders. Now, who says I'm no fun?

"Appa, this is so fuuuuuuuunn!" he screamed much louder than the first as I ran outside the house and took him with me at the beach.

I ran and ran until we reached the beach. I saw the hyungs who actually pranked me a while ago. Jungha and I chased the two of them as they both screamed and went for a swim. Jungha and I stopped, decided to do something else without getting our whole bodies wet.