Chapter 3

The Day, they leave 😩
February 26th, 1988

O'Shea's POV
We're loading onto the bus and I said my goodbyes and love you to everyone except Antonia, I hope she comes through because I need hear her voice before I leave for 5 months, even though we'll be talking over the phone but it's nothing like seeing her in person...

" Dude you talked to Evelyn today?" I asked Eazy..

" Mane no Cube, she's been ignoring me all day...." He said.

" Damn, I don't know what I even did..." I said shrugging..

" I just want talk to ha ya feel me? I'm not perfect but you know..."

" Aye boys, aboard the bus, it's time to be heading out..."

" Well I guess their not going to be make it..." Eazy said..

" Their right there idiots.." Dre to dsaid shaking his head getting on the bus...

We turned around and saw both of them... Antonia was leaning on Evelyn's car wearing shades, while Evelyn was sitting on her hood with her shades on...

I walked up to her and hugged her, she hugged me and all I felt was my shirt became wet...

" Baby don't cry" I told her...That didn't work it just made her cry even harder...

" T.." I said sitting her on the hood, taking her shades off, " I love you and I'll make sure that you make it to some of our shows... Just stop crying..."

" Cube I don't know if something may happen to you, to us, our relationship ... I love you to much to say goodbye..." She said looking down.

" It's more of a see ya later situation, I love you too... And I don't want to lose you to the fact i want to become somebody... I promise..." I said leaning her head up..

She cracked her a lil smile, and I kissed her, she kissed back adding tongue, every time we kissed it was just so passionate..

Eazy's POV
Eve look mad with the world right now, she's my buttercup, I love her, it may not seem like I don't, but unlike these other hoes, I actually care about her feelings...

I could tell she's been crying already ... I sighed... I wish there was a way for them to tag along, but there's not...

"Babe... Look I know you know I'm that type of dude, but you have to be able to trust me..." I said..

" I already know you gonna fuck some random but E, don't fuck some ugly bh or someone prettier than me , and DONT bring me anything back! I swear!" Mane commanded..

I chuckled a bit, " So I got your permission..."

She shrugged, " I just want to make this fair enough..."

" Look the most I'll do is get head... But I ain't gon do nun.." I said.

That made her smile, " As for me?"

" That's what dildo is used for ..." I said seriously...

She chuckled, " I love you E!" She said hugging me..

" I love you more" I said hugging her back kissing her, as I deepened the kiss, about to forget where we were...

" Aww look at the love birds getting the groove on..." Ren shouted...

I turned around, " Shut the hell up!"

They all started laughing, " Y'all better get on this bus, or we gon leave y'all.." Jerry said.

"Aight Jerry damn.." Cube said ..

" Well I'll talk to you tonight ..." Cube said kissing Antonia...

" Okay..." She said sounding hurt.

"Talk tonight? " I asked Evelyn.

" We'll talk tonight..." She said cracking a smile....

Both Cube and I then kissed their foreheads and headed back to the bus, as they waved getting back into the car....

~Quality🌸

I feel bad for them... Next time on " Bad Promises.."