Her attempt at acting innocent is disturbingly deranged.

Ray's P.O.V

Mimi and I were sitting at the table having our breakfast. I was having a mind-link conversation with Zed about the pack laws that we want to go through again to ensure maximum security for our kind.

My dad had strategically fought the war with the previous pack in Rose Hills so that we can occoupy this town. This was one of those small towns on the map and the human population is very little, only a little over a thousand people occupy this town.

Most humans here are aware of our kind. And we made a pact to protect them from danger. They are under our laws and are not allowed to talk about werewolfs to any other human who does not belong to this town.

For the past few years this town went through some attacks and that kept us busy until recently the problems were resolved. That's why we wanted Mimi to move back here. The thing is her mum didn't really get a promotion, it was just time for Mimi to find out about her father. So they wanted her to move here.

I had to go now and do my office duties, basically i had to finish up some paperwork. I got up kissed Mimi and walked out the door. Duty awaits.

Naomi's P.O.V

Okay. He did this again.... Leavening me stranded. This time i was not going to sit around. I had to find out what Ray was doing.

I hate to admit it but i have to spy on him. What was he hiding? Why won't he tell me? Is he doing drugs? God! Was he a gang member? All the possiblitltes. No Ray wasn't like that. I knew he wasn't. But still...

I hated myself for doing this but i just had too. I counted till 60 after the door closed and i opened it slowly and walked out. I wore a large black hoodie. And crept slowly to the lobby. I opted to use stairs instead. Ray was walking out ans well he was already past the door. I walked behind him. He went into the forest.

Waittt whatt that forest is creepy as hell!! It straight up looked like it came out of some horror movie. I took a deep breath and walked slowly towards him. Once i reached the tree at which he dissappear behind. I slowly peered.

Nothing. It was like there was nothing there. But there's a dirt road leading further into the forest. Like some one has been using this way.

I bent down to the ground and there were paw-like prints. Well i think it was paws, I'm not sure.

I freaked out. Omg there could be lions in there for all i know!!! Okay maybe not lions but still...I freaked out. Luckily this place was just behind the school so i could easily find my way back.

I quickly took off my shoes and put them away. Followed by my hoodie. And i ploped down on the couch. Feeling defeated.

Oh Ray what have you been up to?  I need to get some air and clear my head. 

I walked out of the dorm and went to the loby. My earphones were balsting 'Bubbly' one of my favourite songs, it reminded me of Ray and i smiled as i walked.

The usual cheery lady at the desk was replaced by some girl who frankly did not dress appropriately for her work. She was wearing a crop top that had an open chest and a mini skirt that looked like a towel the size of a wash cloth wrapped around her. Her name tag said Mandy.

"Umm Mandy?" I asked hesitating.

She chewed on her gum in an obnoxious manner and glared at me before continuing to scroll through her phone. I huffed in fustration.

"Can you check what room Aria stays in?" I asked.

She didn't reply. How rude! I was not going to put up with that attitude! She chewed on her gum creating a large bubble till it poped.

Just then Chase walked in. She quickly sat up straight. Her eyes batting constantly. Gross. She twirled her hair.
Once Chase was close enough she leaned further to let him get a full view of herself and gave a wink.

"Hi Chase, what can i do for you?" She asked. Her voice so fake. Her attempt at acting innocent is disturbingly deranged.

I swear i saw Chase had a look of fear in his eyes. I almost laughed at him. Poor chase.

"Oh.... hi Mimi and Mandy...." He said.

"Just a sec Chase honey." She purred in the worst way possible.

Just as she was about to hug Chase the phone rang. She rolled her eyes in fuatartion and stomped over to it. Seizing the opportunity Chase quickly pulled me as we bolted to the elevator before Mandy had turned around. Once inside the elevator we burst into fits of laughter.

"Omg hahahhaha Cha-chase...." i laughed, pressing my hand to stomach to stop the pain from laughing too hard.

He laughed too. His face red. "I hahaha wonder hahah how her hahaha face would look hahaha" he said breathlessly.

"Ma-make it stop" i laughed. The pain from laughing literally hurting me. And tears in my eyes. But it was just too funny.

"Hey i was actually looking for Aria's dorm?" I finally spoke after we had cooled down.

"I'll take you there, i was going there myself to hang out with Asher" he replied smiling.

"Wait, Asher and Aria live together?" I asked my eyebrows raised.

"Yea they are ma- i mean dorm mates. Yea dorm mates." He said, his hand behind his neck.

He looked nervous. Like he was hiding something.

"Oh, i guess I'm still surprised about guys and girls living together" i replied awakwardly.

"Yea; you'll get used to it" he smirked at me.

"So all guys and girls share a dorm?" I asked curiously.

"Yea, pretty much i mean if you've found your ma- i mean... like if you want to?" He said in an questioning manner.

I didn't understand what he said but i still noded. And followed him.

He guided me to a room. And we stopped to knock. Till i heard the sound of things being knocked down and....wait moaning?

I was horrified. What were they doing? I looked at Chase.

"Well oops...guess they're busy" he chuckled. I was mortified.

"Hahhaha Naomi losen up will you? You look hilarious" he said laughing.

I was still horrified. The sounds stopped . Gross.

And the door opened, reveling Asher sitting on the bed shirtless and Aria's face flushed. Her hair in a messy bun.

"Oh Naomi i didn't know you were here." Aria said blushing.

God no. I don't even want to know.

"Hahhaha funny story...I'm well...I'm just gonna...umm leave now. Kay bye" i replied and walked off as quick as i can.

I still heard Chase chuckling and Aria vaguely yelling a I'm sorry across the hallway. I waved my hand in an attempt to say bye and walked off. That was awkward. I made a mental note, never go there again without calling.

About half an hour later there was knocking at my door. Was Ray finally back?

Gonna be doing 2 updates per week from now on !