Chapter Thirteen:My Luna's Ceremony (EDITED)

Ariel's POV

"Are you ready?" Shane asked as he pulled the zipper to my dress up. We were currently in the bathroom getting ready for the ceremony and to be honest, I'm really scared. No, scared was an understatement. I was terrified.

Define ready. I said with a small laugh. I still need to do my hair and my make up's not good enough and-

"You look beautiful." He said with a gently smile. "Let me help you with your hair."

No, you don't have to. You've already done enough and-

"I want to," he smiled. I nodded before taking the rubber band that was holding my messy bun together out of my hair.

He grabbed a comb and ran it through my hair before he started fishtail braiding my hair. Once he finished tying it off, he placed a crown of special flowers on my head that only glowed under the full moon light. It looked great with my white lace dress and white shoes. I smiled at him through the mirror.

"You look breathtaking." He whispered as he rested his chin on my shoulder as I looked at myself in the mirror. He'd done a great job. He's just full of surprises, isn't he?

I put on pink lip gloss and mascara while Shane massaged my shoulders and peppered my neck, cheeks, and forehead in kisses, sending sparks throughout my body.

When I was done, I turned toward him then fixed his tux to my liking. When I was all done, I looked at the two of us in the mirror. "We look alright," He said with a grin.

You look mighty fine, Alpha. I said as a smile spread across my face.

"You're right, I do." He laughed. "But not as fine as you."

I felt a blush climb onto my cheeks, and since all my hair was up, I had nothing to hide it with.

"You look cute when you blush," Shane smiled, causing my blush to deepen. "Now, shall we?" He asked as he held out his arm. I nodded and linked my arm with his. Hopefully, this doesn't turn out to be a huge bust.

****

My heart was literally beating out of my chest. All the pack was gathered outside in a huge clearing in the forest. Aiden and Jess were in the front row holding Zac and Greg sat there glaring at everyone, not that it surprised me. Shane was already at the altar and now, everyone was waiting to see their Luna, some of them, for the first time.

Everything's going to be fine, babe. I heard Shane's voice in my head. You'll be fine.

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Here goes nothin.

****

Shane's POV

Ariel walked from behind the curtains that had been hiding her and she looked even more beautiful in the moonlight.

She slowly walked down the path, some girls glaring at her out of jealousy, and some guys were looking at her body, but I shot all of them that look and they immediately stopped.

When she made her way to me I gently kissed her forehead and she smiled. "Everything's okay," I whispered when I felt her nervousness flood through the mate bond and she nodded with a shaky smile.

The priest of the pack came on to the stage then started the ceremony. "We are here today to start a new chapter in our pack's lives with our new Luna, Miss. Ariel Carter and our Alpha, Mr. Shane Chase. Now, do you, Alpha Shane Chase accept your new responsibilities as Alpha with your new Luna?"

"I do," I said, smiling at Ariel.

"And do you, Luna Ariel Carter accept your new responsibilities as Luna with your new Alpha?" I felt my heartbeat speed up. I didn't tell her that she had to talk! I forgot about the-