Yuki(Part two)

Read part one to understand.

---------------------------------

Three days have passed since you last talked to Yuki, it's been snowing and you where sensitive to the cold so you would always stay inside like now. Sitting at your desk you tapped your pencil eraser against your paper then flipped it over your finger doing the same thing with the tip of the pencil creating more pencil markings on the paper. "(8x3 + 11x) + (14x3 - 2x + 4)...?" You whispered to yourself before dropping your pencil and rubbing your head. "Aah I can't do this!!" You yelled pushing yourself away from your desk and throwing yourself on the bed.

You pulled your phone out and put in the Shoma house's phone number, it rang until someone picked up. "Hell-" "(First name)!!! It's been so long!! How are you? Are you feeling okay? How about me and Hatori come over!?" Momiji shouted on the other line and you smiled pulling the phone away from your ear slightly. "No I'm fine Momiji, you don't have to worry about me I was just checking to see if Hatsuharu was home, I need help with some homework." You stated and Momiji looked t Hatsuharu playing cards with Yuki. "No Haru can't go over sorry (First name) he's busy but Yuki can go he'll be over in five minutes!!" Momiji shouted catching Yuki's and Hatsuharu's attention. "No wait it's fine I can---!! Beeeeep... Ahh he hung up.." You sighed looking at the blinking 'call ended' light on your phone.

A few minutes later Yuki showed up at your house wearing his normal school uniform and a purple scarf that covered the lower half of his face. You welcomed him inside leading him to your room. "What do you need help with (First name)?" Yuki asked as you opened the door to your room letting him inside before closing it. "Math.." You muttered and Yuki took a look at the paper on your desk. "Oh well.. First line up these vertically.. Then add the second polynomial to the first.." He said writing down things on your paper then showing the answer. You nodded and he smiled at you.

-Time Skip-

"You know (First name).." Yuki said softly laying on your bed while you where still at your desk working on other assignments. "Hmm?" You hummed biting your pencil reading something. "I really love you.." He muttered and you looked up from your work blushing. "W-what're you saying? Sh-shut up.." You said trying to cover your blush with your hair since he was now standing behind you. "But I don't want to, I want you to know how I feel." He whispered in your ear wrapping his arms around you. Blushing more you rested your head on your hand looking at him. "What can I say to make you go away?" You asked giving him a small smile. He thought for a bit before resting his chin on the crook of your neck. "You could tell me you love me." He said and you shooed him off of you as you stood up. "I hate you." You organized your papers giving him a straight face. He smiled and got his things walking to your door. "I won't stop trying." He said to you before leaving.

--------------------------------------------
Okay that's it - cliff hanger !! 

Leave me your thoughts in the comments~ Vote and request!~

Also don't forget to check out my other books!

Reach out to me in the comments or pm me here .

Kik me on kik : illcey

Follow me on instagram : illcey