Character Ask Answers (Final A/N)

*i may post more as they come*

DAWN:

q: HAYYYYY WASSUP FAM

a: The poverty level

q: How did you feel when Israel was born? Was somebody there with you?

a: yeah, my mother was there (as she always is)(my god i love her) and my dad was waiting outside, but my baby was 8.7 pounds and he came out of a 10 cm hole so that hurt like hell, but it was okay in the end because when I saw him it didn't even matter.

q: If you didn't get paired up with Lane, who do you think you would've ended up with?

a: Daryll...my original partner...

q: Will you and Lane celebrate Ramadan with your family?

a: Well we're Christian so this is awkward :/

q: Who's your favourite youtuber?

a: LACI FUCKING GREEN (and miranda sings)

q: When did you realize you loved Lane?

a: When he first bent me over our kitchen counter...

...i'm kidding

q: If Lane was a food, what type of food do you think he would be?

a: maize because he's corny as hell :') but I love it though

q: Do you want more kids?

a: Yes, I really want a big family:)

q: When did you first meet Lane and why didn't you talk to him instead of thinking he should talk to you?

a: Well the first time i remember meeting him was on our trip, i feel like we may have talked a couple times before that in passing but I just can' t remember.. I didn't feel like he needed to talk to me first though or anything, he just wasn't really a worry of mine before i knew him

LANE:

q: So papi, when you gonna put  ring on it?

a: Whoa, I'm only 18-wait, is this Janey?? You're not funny.

q: What was your first thought when you learnt about Israel?

a: My mind was pretty blank at that point to be honest, I was just thinking about Dawn (but when am I not let's be honest)

q: Why are you so perfect?

a: trust me i'm not, i have imperfections just like you. my xxxl penis can be SUCH a burden sometimes *sigh*

q: Did you take the internship?

a: Hell yeah I did.

q: What were your thoughts when you first figured out you were being paired with Dawn?

a: I don't know, she seemed cool so I was pretty excited to live with her

q: How did you realize you truly loved Dawn?

a:  How do you put something like that into words? all i know is that I fucking love that girl more than anyone i've ever loved before.

q: Where can I find someone like you?

a: Trust me, you don't want someone like me, the only reason Dawn can handle me is because she's just as crazy, you'll find your person though, don't worry. (but if you really want directions; IKEA, aisle 5)