chapter 14

"Katherine?" Stefan says pushing me off his lap and standing up. I look at her and she smirks.

"You're pretty. At least you'll have a beautiful corpse." I raise an eyebrow.

"Try me." I say walking closer to her. She scoffs.

"Wow. Brave arent you. Better shut that little mouth of yours before I rip your tounge out." She replies.

"Whatever, you know. Im going home." I say strutting away with the bottle of vodka still in my hands.

{Next Day}
I wake up in my apartment that I havent spent one night in yet. I cant believe Damon would do that to me.. Sure Im not innocent either but if he wouldve listened to me none of this would be happening right now.
I just really hope I am not stringing Stefan along...

I walk into my bathroom and get into the shower to wash away everything that happened last night.. I have a pounding headache from that whole bottle of vodka.

After my shower I put on a pair of leggings and an oversized gray tshirt. I then put on my black over the knee boots. I put on minimal makeup and throw my hair into a pony tail.

I pick up my phone and see messages from Damon.

(1:23am)Damon: Im sorry Brit...

(1:25am) Damon: please brit.. i shouldve believed you. I know what Stefan did.

(1:34am) Damon: fine.. whatever...

I sigh and put my phone into my bag.

I get to the Salvatore house and knock on the door. Jeremy answers.

"Hey Jeremy." I say and he smiles.

"Hey Brittany." He moves aside to let me in and I see Damon.

"Im just here to see Elena." I say looking down. Next thing I know Damon is right in front of me and his lips connect with mine.

"Im so sorry.." he whispers. I nod.

"Me too..."

"Aw isnt that just adorable." I look up and see Katherine.

"Damon? Wanna tell her what happened last night?" I look from Katherine to Damon multiple times.

"Brit I-" I smack him across the face.

"Screw you damon.." I look back to Katherine.

"Have fun with him." I say my face red. Shes even wearing his black t shirt...

I storm out and slam the door behind me.

------------
Shorter update but I will try to update later too. :) love you guys.

Would you stay with Damon if he did that??

-lily ♡