six

him

there he was standing in front of me. As soon as our eyes met, all I could do was look away. I vision started to fog up as tears poured down my cheeks.

"What the hell happened, Mahogany?" Shawn yelled as his face started to turn red.

I couldn't stand it anymore, my vision was completely blurred so I ran out of the room. I didn't stop there, I just kept running and running. I didn't stop until I was out of breath and my lugs were gasping for air. Great, what the hell was I thinking?

I have no idea where I am.

Shawn;
I was having a blast in the hotel room with the boys. We were all being stupid and messing around, that is until I heard Sarai yell. I had no idea what happened but I assumed that it wasn't good.

I sprinted down to Mahogany and Sarai's room only to see Sarai in tears. My anger got the best of me when I yelled at Mahogany. Sarai ran out of the room and as I was about to run after her when I heard Mahogany's voice.

"Stop, please, I need to explain," she said softly.

"well what is it Mahogany?" I said rather rudely.

"I was poking fun. I just wanted to know if she liked you. I didn't know she would react this way"

"Well did you get the answer you were looking for?"

"Yeah, I did." She said smirking.

"Well, what is it?"

"No, she doesn't like you," those words hit me hard but that was the least of my current worries.

The thing I had most on my mind is, where the hell did she go?

a/n Thank you so much for 400 reads! I love you all so much and don't forget to vote and comment! Double update for you guys since I haven't updated in a while, I hope you liked it :)