The Sea

I have to be the kindest Pirate alive...is that a good thing?

I dove head-first into the calm Caribbean water, at first, when I looked around I couldn't see anything, then, as the bubbles cleared, I saw something brown sinking about  twenty feet away from me. I swam as fast as I could, not even stopping to breathe. When I reached the object I saw that it was only a sword holster and a boot. I looked up at the surface and saw Jack's hat bobbing over the waves. I grabbed it and drug it down to my chest; I swam back to the Black Pearl and threw the objects aboard.

I dove back down to the depths where I  didn't see anything, of course, the salt water was getting to me and making my eyes sting. But that wasn't going to stop me from finding Jack, I figured he would have to be around here somewhere, he couldn't swim very far, especially if he was hurt in the bout with Blackbeard. I didn't see anymore evidence of Jack and I was about one mile away from the Black Pearl. All of a sudden I spotted mermaids sitting on a rock, I gasped in excitement. "They might have seen Jack!" I whispered hopefully to myself.

"Oh, you again!" One of the mermaids said happily, It was the mermaid that helped me with my trial!

"What are you doing this far away from Mermaid Waters?....isn't it dangerous?" I asked, sucking down air.

"But not illegal" she giggled, twirling her black hair and smiling, showing me her white teeth.

"I'm looking for Jack...Jack Sparrow....he fell off of the Queen Anne's Revenge...did you see him by any chance?" I asked trying to keep myself above the warm, turquoise water.

"Maybe we did...or maybe we didn't" the other mermaid said with a sly grin.

"What do you want?" I asked eyeing them suspiciously and spitting out salty ocean water.

 "since you're a Pirate Lord this will be easy for you" the mermaid that helped me out said, I sighed and listened intently.

*I returned to the Black Pearl soaking wet but with a sly grin on my face. I snatched my hat back from  Gibbs and gently twisted the handle to the Captains Quarters, then stopped. I walked over to the kitchen door, turned its knob easily, then stopped. I looked over at the wondering crew, held my index finger up, walked down the first step to below deck, then stopped. "What the hell are you doing?"

Charlotte asked, Kayla smiled. "She's searching for Jack's ora" I turned and smiled to the crew.

"Good news" I said and everyone smiled hopefully "Jack's not in any of his normal rooms"

"So, he's still on the ship, then?" Gibbs asked his smile turned into a confused look. I nodded, walked up the stairs to the wheel, stopped at the wheel and Turned it a time or two. Then, I walked over to the back of the ship, turned walked up the stairs to the front of the ship. I smiled looked down.

"Hello, darling" I said with a sweet smile. 

"Hello, love" Jack said, he was clinging to the bow of the ship (which is a mermaid). The crew rushed to the bow and pulled Jack up.

"How long were you there?" Gibbs asked with wide eyes.

"Oh, ten maybe twenty minutes" he said then glanced over at me and smiled "you're all wet"

"So are you" I replied with a smile.

"Yes, but...I think you won the contest here, love" he said, laying his arm around my shoulders "how did you find me?"

"Nothing really...my intuition....and I owe some mermaids Barbossa's autograph" I answered with a laugh.

"What about the Queen Anne's Revenge?" Brandy asked. I had totally forgotten about them. They were about four or five miles away from us.

"I don't think we have to worry about them....yet" I said knowing the longer I put that fight off the more hell I would have to pay "now, Jack, about you knowing what happened when I went to the bar.." I said and he pulled me into the Captain's Quarters.