Runaway

~Pairing: Zouis

~Requested By: @ABDL1D2002 hope you enjoy!

**Louis' POV**

~Age: 4

"Louis!" I winced at my name being called. I knew what was to come and I really didn't want it.

"Y-yes mummy?" My voice trembled as I slowly stepped into the room.

"Don't 'mummy' me you little shit! You're the one who dropped the cake weren't you?!" She pointed at the chocolate cake on the ground. She raised her hand and I closed my eyes. I felt my cheek sting and I fell down holding my cheek.

"I-I didn't do it" I stuttered. I couldn't stop crying.

"Go to your room and don't you dare come out!" She yelled. I ran upstairs in a hurry and hours later I heard music and laughter.

*

It had been a week and the only thing I got was dinner along with a daily beating. The door opened and mum came in "your father and I will be going on a trip. We have arranged for a babysitter while we're gone. Behave and don't tell him about this" She sneered and slapped me.

I didn't respond, I just nodded and she walked away. I heard the lock and I crawled back to my bed.

*

"Come on!" She shouted at me "he'll be here any second stop moving!" She pulled hard on my shirt causing my neck to bruise a bit. I stopped moving and she pulled me out and threw me onto the carpet then threw two toy cars at me "pretend to play" she rolled her eyes and walked to the door.

"Hi, I'm Zayn" I heard a deep voice. I became excited knowing I'd actually have fun for once. Someone to play with.

"Hello Zayn, I'm Jay. Louis is in the living room. We'll be gone for two weeks so please take him to and from school I assume you're prepared to stay. You can stay in the guest bedroom next to his room. Goodbye" I heard the door close and then a tall man walked in.

"Hi I'm Zayn, what's your name?" He smiled, I smiled back. It had been a while since I had smiled at all.

"I'm Louis and I'm this many!" I held up 4 fingers.

"Wow practically a big boy huh?" I nodded happy to be called a big boy.

"Wanna play a video game?" He asked and pulled out two DS's and a Mario kart game.

I clapped my hands "yeah!" I yelled and we began to play. "I win again!" I yelled throwing my hands up and cheering.

"You're really good Louis" Zayn chuckled. "How about a movie?" He asked.

"Can it be a scary one?" I asked innocently. Mum never let me watch movies at all but at school I heard a boy talk about how brave his older brother was to watch a scary movie by himself.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" He asked.

"Yes I'm a big boy!" I pointed to myself and grinned. He nodded and stood up then put a movie in. He sat down and I sat on his lap.

The movie began and I wanted to stoop watching it already. I clung to Zayn and he hugged me making me feel safe.

After the movie was over He tucked me in and walked to his room. I was scared, I felt there was a monster in my closet ready to eat me like in the movie. I pulled on the door and it opened. I ran inside Zayn's room "can I sleep here tonight?" I asked while hugging my stuffed carrot which I had won at school.

"Sure come here" he pulled me in and hugged me.

*A Week Later*

Zayn was great but he wanted to bathe me. I didn't want Zayn to see the bruises or mum would make it worse. "Just one bath Louis" He easily pulled me into the bathroom and undressed me. He gasped "who did this to you?" He traced the red marks on my neck.